AKG D7 WL1 Dynamic Microphone Head
AKG D7 WL1 Dynamic Microphone Head designed to fit the HT4500 handheld transmitter.
AKG D7 WL1 Dynamic Microphone Head Details
The D7 WL1 reference dynamic vocal microphone head creates the subtle and opened sound of a condenser capsule with the powerful resonance of a dynamic microphone. The patented dual layer Varimotion diaphragms can vibrate unhindered which results in an extraordinary crisp and clean sound. The unique laminated material damps high resonance peaks in the frequency response. In combination with the tight, supercardioid polar pattern enables the D7´s outstanding high gain before feedback.
The D7 WL1 features a precision metal dust filter that provides a consistent protection for the diaphragm, ensuring an extra long life. It is designed to fit the HT4500 handheld transmitter.
AKG D7 WL1 Dynamic Microphone Head Features
- Dual thickness Varimotion diaphragm provides a subtle and opened sound in all frequency ranges
- Highest feedback suppression laminate diaphragm material damps critical resonance peaks
- Integrated hum compensation coil for utmost clean sound
- Precision metal dust filter protects the capsule from sound changing pollution
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review