AKG D58E Noise-Cancelling Microphone
The AKG D58E is a dynamic, hypercardioid, close-talking microphone for talkback and intercom applications.
In order to improve speech intelligibility in noisy environments, the D58E is tuned to a mid-frequency range. Thus it compensates for proximity effect and provides a flat response to near sources.
The D58E is rugged and lightweight, operating over a wide range of temperatures and humidity. Using a dynamic capsule, the microphone does not require any powering. It has an integral XLR connector for mounting on a gooseneck such as the optional GNS36.
AKG D58E Noise-Cancelling Microphone Features
- Hypercardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the sides
- Close-talking optimized frequency tuning will give a flat response to near sources
- Small, rugged metal housing fits gooseneck modules like the GNS36
AKG D58E Noise-Cancelling Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: hypercardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 7 to 10000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 0.72 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 240 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review