AKG CBL99 Boundary Microphone
AKG CBL99 Boundary Microphone, designed to deliver superior results for a multitude of recording applications.
AKG CBL99 Boundary Microphone Details
The CBL99 is a hemispherical boundary layer microphone designed to deliver superior results for a multitude of recording applications.
The CBL99 is small, lightweight and easy to place. Since the transducer sits in a metal plate only 5mm (0.2 in) thick, the plate doesnâ??t interfere with or color the sound. Frequency response is very uniform within its hemisphere, and it captures the â??room soundâ? of an instrument very accurately.
The CBL99 requires 9V - 52V phantom power. Its output is unbalanced via a professional XLR connector with switchable bass-cut filter.
AKG CBL99 Boundary Microphone Features
- Studio-quality microphone capsule offers a sensational price/performance ratio
- High sensitivity and low self-noise to ensure generous headroom in critical situations
- Extremely small and inconspicuous for mobile and installed solutions
AKG CBL99 Boundary Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
AKG CBL99 Boundary Microphone Includes
- Adhesive Compound
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review