AKG C562CM Flush-Mount Boundary Microphone
AKG C562CM Flush-Mount Boundary Microphone for recording, courtroom, surveillance and security applications.
AKG C562CM Flush-Mount Boundary Microphone Details
The C562CM is a professional flush-mount boundary microphone, designed for permanent, "invisible" mounting in ceilings, walls, tables and stages. Owing to its high sensitivity, the C562CM is characterized by excellent clarity and a consistent pickup anywhere around the mic.
The C562CM is a perfect tool for surveillance or live recording. The included XLR phantom power adapter connects to the microphone cable through a miniature connector, so installation holes can be smaller than the diameter of the phantom power adapter.
AKG C562CM Flush-Mount Boundary Microphone Features
- Hemispherical polar pattern for clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- High sensitivity for a great pickup area
- Low-profile cylindrical design perfect for wall or tabletop installation
AKG C562CM Flush-Mount Boundary Microphone Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review