AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller
The AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller gives you unprecedented playability and unrestricted manipulation of any virtual instrument with AKAI's exclusive interactive, full-color display, complemented by performance-friendly hardware controls.
Unprecedented Control of Your Virtual Instruments
The AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller comes with VIP 3 Plus, including a prebuilt Multi Library featuring popular songs, a 16GB download of over 10,000 sounds from industry-leading developers at AIR Music Technology, SONiVOX, and TOOLROOM RECORDS. The AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller deftly fuses the power of software instruments with the live playability of a keyboard workstation, so you can create like never before. The dividing line between software and hardware instruments is finally gone!
The AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller transforms computer-based plugins into an entirely hands-on playing experience. The AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller's surface features an integrated high-resolution full-color 4.3-inch display, providing real-time control and feedback of all virtual instruments. The screen instantly adapts itself to the selected plugin's controls, delivering immediate 1:1 access to the instrument and various editable functions. Better yet, the AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller works with any VSTi virtual instrument. Using the AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller's custom-designed Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) software application, your entire VSTi library is controlled by one application. VIP operates as a plugin inside any major digital audio workstation (DAW) or as a stand-alone application on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Sophisticated but Easy to Use
Dedicated physical controls are thoughtfully included, with AKAI's RGB backlit, velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads on each keyboard surface. Rubberized pitch and modulation wheels provide simple, direct note manipulation with musically natural action. Easily-gripped, continuously-variable endless knobs let you make adjustments with granular or dramatic effect. The AKAI's custom semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keybed supports aftertouch, making AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller the ideal keyboard for seasoned live performers and studio producers alike.
New: VIP 3 Plus
Included with the AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller is the Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) application. VIP gives you immediate access to any virtual instrument in your collection-with or without a DAW-a powerful way to play virtual instruments live or integrate them into a recording session.
VIP software users can also create setlists that provide on-demand access to your customized instruments for stage performance and studio work. By simply pressing a single button on AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller, you can adapt to song changes as the live performance progresses-without ever reaching for your computer. That's what you want!
You'll also love VIP's facilities for hyper-fast instrument and patch browsing, key zone splitting, layering of up to 8 instruments per VIP instance, expansive custom mapping capabilities, and support for any VSTi plugin. You can run as many instances of the Virtual Instrument Player as your computer allows. VIP runs as a VSTi, AU, or AAX plugin, allowing you access to VSTi's in virtually any DAW, such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X and Ableton Live.
With the AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller, you get uninhibited access to any virtual instrument in your library without losing focus of the instrument in front of you. Nothing else can do that for you.
AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller Features
- Integrated 4.3-inch high-resolution full-color screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parametes
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software for unprecedented virtual instrument preset management, control mapping and multi patch creation
- 25 Premium, semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keybed aftertouch
- 8 endless and continuously variable control knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive MPC pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave, and performance buttons
- Note repeat, time-division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap-tempo buttons
- Rubberized Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Expression pedal and footswitch inputs
- USB and 5-pin MIDI Input/Output for use with any MIDI capable software or hardware
- Functions as a standalone controller
- Included sounds: Vacuum Pro, Loom, Hybrid 3, Xpand!2, Velvet, Transfuser, and Creative FX Collection Plus by AIR Music Tech, Eighty Eight Ensemble by SONiVOX and exclusive artist launch packs from TOOLROOM RECORDS (downloads). Plus, there are 100's of other VI's and sounds from a growing list of partners, available for purchase, downloadable from the VIP Store.
- Plays virtually every VSTi-compatible plugin
- Operates as a standalone virtual instrument player for your computer
- Also operates as a plugin within any AU, VST, or AAX compatible DAW
- Organizes your plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection, instrument type, timbre, and more
- Access, edit and mix up to 8 virtual instruments at one time
- Setlist feature lets live performers switch between patches from any plugin instantly from the keyboard
- Extensive key zone splitting, custom mapping, and instrument mixing options
- Pre-mapped to hundreds of industry-leading virtual instruments
- Unlimited instances of VIP may be run in a DAW
AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller Specifications
- 25 velocity- and pressure-sensitive keys
- 10-octave range with Octave Down/Up buttons
- Pitch-bend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- 8 x 360° assignable encoders
- 1 x 360° encoder with push function for display navigation
- Pads: 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads; multicolor-backlit
- 8 x assignable switches; amber-backlit
- 23 x function switches; amber-backlit
- 4 x directional cursor buttons
- Display: 3.75 x 2.125 (95.3 mm x 54 mm) full-color LCD
- 1 x 1/4 (6.35 mm) TRS expression pedal input
- 1 x 1/4 (6.35 mm) TS sustain pedal input
- 1 x 5-pin MIDI input
- 1 x 5-pin MIDI output
- 1 x USB port
- 1 x power adapter input
- Power: 6 V DC, 1 A, center-positive
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 19.2" x 11.5" x 3.4" (48.8 cm x 29.2 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 lbs. (3.1 kg)
AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller Requirements
- 2 GB free disk space for basic installation, 20GB free disk space for full content installation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Multi-core CPU
- 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7, w/ latest version of Microsoft .NET
- 1 available USB port
- 200 MB free disk space
AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller Includes
- USB Cable
- Software Installation Card
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller Downloads
- AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller User Guide / Owners Manual
- AKAI Advance 25 Keyboard Controller Quickstart Guide
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review