The ADK Z-Mod Z-12 Tube Microphone provides a detail, clarity, and cut that is unrivaled. Yet the Z-12 maintains a smooth and pleasant character. The mic never comes off as brash or harsh. This not only makes if a great vocal mic (for when you really need cut), but also makes it stellar for acoustic guitars.
The ADK Z-Mod Z-12 Tube Microphone is a brilliant (yet smooth) mic for vocalists needing to cut through a very loud mix. The ADK Z-12 is based on the legendary C12, which is incredibly rare due to the small number of originals made. The Z-12, with its brilliant top end and crystal clear sound, is a microphone of epic proportions making it the most detailed mic in the Z-mod family. For less than a tenth of the price of the classic, you can now have this brilliant sound in your studio and on your recordings. ADK's Golden-Ears has chosen a British Sowter Transformer for the Z-12.
ADK Z-Mod Z-12 Tube Microphone Features
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Hand-Crafted in USA
- Sowter Transformer.
- 5 Year Warranty.
ADK Z-Mod Z-12 Tube Microphone Includes
- Z-12 Tube Microphone.
- Elegant American-Made Tweed Flight Case.
- American Hardwood Velvet Lined Microphone Case.
- Rycote Shock Mount
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Hakan Pop Filter Pop Filter
- Switchable 115/230v Z-Power Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accusound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Extra Low-Noise Valve/Tube Sampler 3-Pack for fine-tuning mic characteristics.