ADK Vienna Mk8 Stereo Microphone Kit
The ADK Vienna Mk8 Stereo Microphone Kit excels on acoustic stringed instruments, piano, drum overheads and vocals. This stereo kit includes everything you need to use your Hamburg's for stereo recording applications.
The ADK Vienna Mk8 Microphone provides a shimmery brilliant clarity, balanced mids, and rounded bottom. The character the Vienna Mk8 provides is perfect for acoustic stringed instruments, piano, drum overheads, vocals, and anywhere else you need your track to cut through a dense mix. The ADK Vienna Mk8 features a more fine-tuned response curve designed to replicate a vintage late 1960's austrian tube microphone. The Vienna Mk8 is the eighth generation of ADK Microphones - offering a sparkling, iridescent tonality.
ADK Vienna Mk8 Stereo Microphone Kit Specifications
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200O
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V
ADK Vienna Mk8 Stereo Microphone Kit Applications
- Application for the Vienna would be when you want a shimmering iridescence - Historically the Vintage Austrian Tone.
- The Vienna Edition has a distinctive "sheen" that is flattering on pop, hip-hop, and rock style:
ADK Vienna Mk8 Stereo Microphone Kit Includes
- x2 ADK Vienna Mk8 Microphones
- x2 Shockmounts
- x2 Ring Mounts
- Heavy-Duty Carry Case
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review