Ableton Live 10 Intro Music Production Software
The Ableton Live 10 Intro Music Production Software offers you to create, produce and perform in real-time with software you can play. With 700+ Sounds, 3 Instruments, and 27 effects, the Ableton Live 10 Intro presents a bunch of essentials at a great price.
The Ableton Live 10 Intro Music Production Software allows you to create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. The Ableton Live 10 Intro's Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
The Ableton Live 10 Intro also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in the Ableton Live 10 Intro works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with the Ableton Live 10 Intro's flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
The Ableton Live 10 Intro includes the instruments and sounds you need to make music. It comes with a collection of instruments, sounds and effects for creating any kind of music. For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) the Ableton Live 10 Intro offers a wide range of effects.
The Ableton Live 10 Intro provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating a number of devices, so you can work with instruments and effects the way you want to.
The Ableton Live 10 Intro is even more powerful when it's hands-on. And it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds, including MIDI controllers, Multi-touch devices like iOS or Android. It also features flexible MIDI and keyboard mapping, so you can map MIDI knobs, sliders, and buttons or even your computer keyboard to almost every control in the Ableton Live 10 Intro.
Ableton Live 10 Intro Music Production Software Features
- 700+ Sounds (4GB)
- 3 Instruments (Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler)
- 26 Effects (Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, EQ Three, Erosion, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Note Length, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple, Delay, Utility, Velocity)
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Ableton Live 10 Intro Music Production Software Specifications
- OS Requirements: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, or PC with Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Multicore processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display: 1024x768
- For Installating Live: DVD drive or broadband internet connection
- Required Disk Space: 6GB Free Disk Space
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review