Ableton Live 10 EDU Edition
The Ableton Live 10 EDU Edition is designed to support students and teachers. This helps students develop their technical skills and inspire them to find their own artistic voices. Now they can create , produce and perform music in real-time by playing this Ableton Live 9 EDU.
The Ableton Live 10 EDU Edition offers an intuitive and easily grasped interface, and students also have access to a comprehensive digital audio workstation that encourages experimentation with its unique, non-linear workflow and customizability.
Teaching creative expression requires tools to help students develop their technical skills and inspire them to find their own artistic voices, and the Ableton Live 10 EDU is a great tool to help them more creative.
With this flexibility, the Ableton Live 10 EDU has proven itself to be an essential instructional resource for a wide range of curricula from the fundamentals of music production to advanced, multi-disciplinary artistic practice.
From creative tools for musicians and producers, to installations in museums and theaters through the fields of film, television, and advertising, the Ableton Live 10 EDU software is the enabling technology behind countless real-world audio applications. Mastery of the Ableton Live 10 EDU gives graduates foundational knowledge for careers in the creative industries.
Both a powerful DAW and a versatile creative platform, the Ableton Live 10 EDU allows you to teach broad fundamentals of composition and performance.
Improvisation and experimentation are encouraged though the Ableton Lives unique Session View. Creative possibilities can be expanded with the programming environment Max for Live a completely customizable creative laboratory, opening the ability to teach connections between code, art, technology and music.
Students can also learn the fundamentals of digital composition in a more instrumental context with Push, Abletons hardware instrument. With hands on control of rhythm, sounds and song structure and a uniquely creative approach to melody and harmony, the Ableton Push puts the building blocks of music making at a students finger tips.
Installation and Integration
The Ableton Live 10 EDU is easy to roll out in a multi-client institutional environment. Compatible with license server technology by Sassafras, multiple instances of the Ableton Live 10 can be managed dynamically over a network, allowing for easy resource management and compliance.
The Ableton Live 10 EDU also integrates with the software and hardware already in use at your institution - The Ableton's specialists can visit you to help set up the Ableton Live.
Ableton Live 10 EDU Edition Features
- 700+ Sounds (4GB)
- 3 Instruments (Drum Rack, Impulse, Simpler)
- 26 Effects (Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, EQ Three, Erosion, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Note Length, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple, Delay, Utility, Velocity)
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
This product is an educational discounted version available to qualified students, faculty/staff, and accredited academic institutions only. Proof of current educational status is required. If you are unsure of your eligibility, please contact us prior to purchasing.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review