Blue Microphones Yeti Studio
The Blue Microphones Yeti Studio all-in-one professional vocal recording system designed to give you the tools to record with stunning quality and ease. Create like a pro using Yeti, the world’s most popular USB mic, together with custom recording software from PreSonus and advanced studio vocal effects from iZotope.
The Blue Microphones Yeti Studio lets you start recording quickly with custom Yeti Studio's templates for voice-overs, podcasts and music. Using Blue Microphones Yeti Studio means more productivity, more creativity, and more professional-level content.
Custom Templates for Voice-Overs, Podcasts and Music
Looking for the perfect vocal recording setup? You’ve found it. With custom templates for voice-overs, podcasts and music, the Blue Microphones Yeti Studio provides everything you need to hit the ground running with professional-quality recordings. Featuring automatic track setup and dialed-in sound processing for rich vocals and instruments, the Blue Microphones Yeti Studio makes it faster and easier than ever to record professional projects. Record single person speech, multi-person interviews, dialogue, instruments and more—with broadcast-quality results.
Studio One Artist Recording Software
You don’t need to be a famous producer to create studio-quality recordings. The Blue Microphones Yeti Studio includes PreSonus® Studio One® Artist Blue Microphones Edition recording software, which gives you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording fast—just hit record and go. Capture your voice for podcasts, voice-over projects or audio for YouTube™ videos. Stack multiple tracks of vocals and instruments and create fully produced songs. Edit your tracks on screen with ease, and even piece together multiple takes to sculpt the perfect vocal performance. And thanks to a 32-bit audio engine with superior sound quality, you can produce professional recordings with amazing speed and precision.
Sweeten Your Voice with iZotope Nectar Elements
Featuring professionally designed vocal style presets tailored for a wide range of genres and applications, iZotope Nectar Elements makes it easier than ever to enhance your voice and create rich, studio-quality vocal tracks. Nectar Elements features easy-to-use controls and 10 sophisticated vocal processors designed to add body and depth, control volume levels, fix pitch problems, reduce “ess” sounds, minimize room noise and more.
Capture a Variety of Sources
There’s no recording situation that can scare away Blue Microphones Yeti Studio. Perfect for recording vocals, musical instruments, podcasts, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings and more, the Blue Microphones Yeti Studio is the world’s most popular USB microphone for professionalrecording. The Blue Microphones Yeti Studio’s unique three-capsule array lets you record with 4 different patterns—directional for vocals and voice-overs, bidirectional for interviews, omnidirectional for the whole band, and stereo for separate left and right audio. With Blue Microphones Yeti Studio, you have the flexibility you need to takeon any recording scenario.
Blue Microphones Yeti Studio Features
- All-in-one professionalrecording system for vocals
- Yeti multi-patternUSB microphone
- PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition multi-track recording software
- iZotope Nectar Elements vocal production software
- Custom Yeti Studio templates for voice-overs, podcasts,music and more
Blue Microphones Yeti Studio Specifications
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Headphone Amplifier:
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- USB 1.1/2.0 (or newer)
- 64MB RAM (or better)
- Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher)
- USB 1.1/2.0
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)
Blue Microphones Yeti Studio Includes
- Yeti Multi-Pattern USB Mic
- Multi-Track Recording Software from PreSonus
- Vocal Processing Software from iZotope
- Custom Quick-Start Templates
Click here to view all Blue Microphones products