Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Microphone
The Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Microphone is a pressure gradient cardioid condenser microphone designed to deliver the classic sound and incredible versatility. With a richly present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom, the Baby Bottle SL is reminiscent of the world’s finest vintage microphones.
The Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Microphone is a large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone that offers the classic warmth and presence.Featuring a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, the Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL excels at adding a rich, classic vibe to nearly any sound source.
Behind the Mic
Building on the success of the original Baby Bottle, the SL model features refined sonics, a new streamlined build and versatile switches to capture the true character of your voice and bring classic mojo to acoustic guitars and other instruments. The Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL is designed from top to bottom to inspire unforgettable performances.
Inside the Sound
The soul and swagger of the Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL all starts with Blue’s proprietary, hand-tuned capsule. The robust, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm features a machined brass backplate design that creates the signature warmth and presence Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL is known for. And custom Class-A discreet circuitry makes it the quietest mic in its class.
Flip the Switch
The Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL features a new switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to keep your sound pure regardless of vocal type, instrument or environment. Whether recording belting vocalists, loud guitar amps, drums and brass or capturing delicate vocals, strings or piano, the Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL has the versatility to capture timeless tracks.
Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Microphone Features
- Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments
- High output with richly detailed frequency response
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 39.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (1kHz, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 83.2 dB-A
- Noise Level: 10.8 dB
- Dynamic Range: 123.2 dB
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 410g
- Dimensions: 222.5mm x 51.5mm
- HPF: 100Hz, 12db per octave
- PAD: -20dB
Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Microphone Includes
- Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Mic
- Wooden Storage Box
- Custom Shockmount
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Microphone Downloads
Click here to view all Blue Microphones products