Ableton Push & Live 10 Suite Bundle
The Ableton Push & Live 10 Suite Bundle is a one-stop-shop for all your music creation needs. Play melodies and chords, make beats, trigger loops and clips with Push, while Live 10 Suit offers you to create, produce and perform in real-time.
The Ableton Push & Live 10 Suite Bundle is an amazing combination of hardware and software for creating music. The Ableton Push gives you the hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end. The Ableton Live 10 Suite offers musical ideas laid out along a timeline and allows you to improvise and quickly experiment with those ideas.
Ableton Live 10 Suite
The Ableton Live 10 Suite Music Production Software offers you to create, finish and perform music with its audio warping and latency-compensated automation, a new Tuner device, and more. For Push users this update brings the ability to use all 64 pads to play drums and quickly flip back to 16 pads for step sequencing. In addition, Max for Live now includes Max 7, the latest, most powerful version of Max.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite Music Production Software allows you to create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you've used music software before, you're already familiar with one half of the Ableton Live 9.2 Suite Professional Music Production Software.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite Music Production Software's Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically. But the Ableton Live 10 Suite Music Production Software also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in the Ableton Live 10 Suite works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with the Ableton Live 10 Suite's flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite includes the instruments and sounds you need to make music by featuring a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite Music Production Software includes 5 Synths and 3 Samplers. The Ableton Live 10 Suite's raw devices are the foundation of sound design in Live, including FM and physical modelling synthesis as well as sampling. It also features 390 Drum kits - Classic analogue drum machines, one-shot samples and multi-sampled acoustic drum kits. Twenty-five packs of over 3000 Sounds including vintage synthesisers, acoustic instruments and cutting-edge combinations of sampling, effects and synthesis.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite also contains 4000 Loops - Audio and MIDI patterns, ready to use in your own productions, covering everything from 60s Soul and Hip Hop to electronica. For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) the Ableton Live 10 Suite has a full range of effects from corrective to creative. The Ableton Live 10 Suite includes 34 Audio Effects, including a wide selection of audio processors, from the classic to the unique. It also has 7 MIDI Effects - devices to rearrange, constrain or randomize MIDI notes for creating endless variations.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices, so you can work with instruments and effects the way you want to. Use your external hardware synthesizers or effects units as if they were plug-ins, via the Ableton Live 10 Suite's unique External Instrument and External Audio Effect devices. Racks let you combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device. Each of the eight Macro knobs can be mapped to any number of parameters in a Rack, allowing for customized controls. Use VST or Audio Units instruments and effects alongside the Ableton Live 10 Suite's native devices. Ableton's Pack store allows you to browse and download instruments and patches.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite can convert harmony, melody and beats from recordings to MIDI. The Ableton Live 10 Suite can take the notes from audio files and transform them directly into notes in a MIDI track. This lets you extract harmony, melody or drums from an existing recording or one of your own. Even create new melodies and rhythms using solo instruments or your own voice. Sampling just got much bigger.
The Ableton Live 10 Suite is even more powerful when it's hands-on. And it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds, including MIDI controllers, Multi-touch devices like iOS or Android. The Ableton Live 10 Suite also features flexible MIDI and keyboard mapping, so you can map MIDI knobs, sliders, and buttons or even your computer keyboard to almost every control in the Ableton Live 9.2 Suite. With the Ableton Live 10 Suite, you can also download or create your own Max devices to customize or extend your controller.
Get a wealth of new devices, and the ability to make your own, with Max for the Ableton Live 10 Suite - now included in it. Max for Live, based on Cycling 74's Max 6, is included with the Ableton Live 10 Suite. Max for Live is an ever-growing collection of inspiring synths, effects and customizations to the Ableton Live 10 Suite itself, as well as a toolkit for building your own. The Ableton Live 10 Suite also comes with a collection of our favorite devices from Max for Live's lively community of artists and creators.
The Ableton Push Controller Pad is a new instrument that solves an old problem: how to make a song from scratch. With hands-on control of melody and harmony, beats, sounds, and song structure, Push puts the fundamental elements of music making at your fingertips - and it fits in a backpack alongside your laptop. Play and sequence beats. 64 pads give you multiple ways to make beats. Play, step sequence, and navigate your loop - all at the same time. A new way to play notes and chords. Play in every key using the same finger patterns. Move between keys at the touch of a button. Explore new harmonies and phrases across 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
The Ableton Push is packed with sounds. Make music with a studio full of instruments and effects. Control them all with Push. The Ableton Push uses the power of Ableton Live running on your computer. Live provides Push with a comprehensive collection of instruments and effects. All of your sounds are ready to be played, tweaked, and personalized. Fine-tune parameters in your instruments and effects using the Ableton Push's touch-sensitive encoders and see everything from the Ableton Push's display.
Improvise and play with song structure. Capture all of your musical ideas. Duplicate and create variations. Trigger, re-arrange, and create new combinations. Capture everything you play with the Ableton Push's unique recording workflow. Overdub new notes or create variations of phrases, moving quickly between your song materials with just a few buttons. After you've created ideas, switch to another mode to try them out in various combinations.
When you're ready to get into detailed arranging, editing, and exporting your finished song, switch from the Ableton Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Ableton Live - the software that was powering your work the whole time. The Ableton Push gives you the best of both worlds for making music: inspiring hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end.
If you're familiar with Live, the Ableton Push complements what you already know. Live runs in the background, filling your Set with clips and scenes as you create with Push. You can switch between Push and Live when you're ready to finalize your song, and you'll find all of your song materials ready for you in Ableton Live's Session View.
The Ableton Push is also the ultimate performance controller, with pads that can be instantly repurposed into a clip launching grid. And Live's tight integration with Max for Live lets you customize the Ableton Push for your own working style, or reprogram it to add new features and workflows.
Ableton Push & Live 10 Suite Bundle Features
- Ableton Live 9.2 Suite
- Unlimited tracks and scenes: Expand the canvas for your creativity with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks and unlimited scenes - as many as your computer’s CPU can handle
- More inputs and outputs: 256 audio input and output channels as well as 12 send and return tracks. Record the whole orchestra and go wild with effects
- Audio to MIDI: Live 9’s Harmony-, Melody-, and Drums-to-Midi tools can extract natural-feeling MIDI directly from your favorite music
- Max for Live: Max for Live comes with a powerful arsenal of devices - including a convolution reverb, drum synth and step sequencer - as well as the tools to build your own
- The latest effects: Get the sound you want with professional grade effects such as the Glue Compressor, Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, Vocoder, and many more
- Packs: High-quality sounds including vintage synthesizers, acoustic instruments, plus unique combinations of sampling, effects and synthesis
- More instruments: Powerful physical-modelling, FM and sampling-based devices for endless inspiration and sound design with no limits
- More sounds: Production-ready sounds - providing everything from pianos to vintage drum machines, sampled loops and more
- More loops: Versatile audio and MIDI patterns that cover everything from vintage soul to hip-hop, electronica and beyond - ready to use in your productions
- Ableton Push
- 64 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 8 touch sensitive encoders
- LCD display
Ableton Push & Live 10 Suite Bundle Specifications
- Ableton Live 9.2 Suite
- OS Requirements: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, or PC with Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Multicore processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display: 1024x768
- For Installating Live: DVD drive or broadband internet connection
- Required Disk Space: 3GB Free Disk Space for basic installation
- Disk for Entire Siute: 55 GB free disk space if all included sounds are installed
- Ableton Push
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches)
- Height (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- Weight: 2990g (6.6 pounds)
- Power: Gets power from the USB port (If you would like to increase the brightness of the display and LEDs, use the included power supply)
- Connections: USB port, Power adapter input, 2 assignable footswitch inputs
- Pads: 64 velocity & pressure-sensitive pads, RGB backlighting, Designed by Akai Professional
- Encoders: 11 touch-sensitive encoders
- Display: Four line LCD alphanumeric display
- Touchstrip: 17 cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling, 24 LEDs for navigation
Ableton Push & Live 10 Suite Bundle Includes
- Ableton Live 9.2 Suite
- A Live 9 installer to download from Your Account
- A PDF manual included with your installer
- The same included sounds as the boxed version available for download from Your Packs
- Ableton Push
- Push hardware
- Universal Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan, Europe and UK (Type A, C, G).
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Download version of Live 9 Intro
Click here to view all Ableton products