sE Electronics SE4 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Details
The sE4 replaces the sE3. The mic is a remodelled sE3, designed to sound and perform exactly the same, and with very similar styling, but with one key new feature. The chassis has been re-engineered to accept 2 additional interchangeable capsules, a Hypercardioid and an Omni.
Please note The sE4 mic comes with the Cardioid capsule as standard. The Hypercardioid and Omni capsule set, is available as an additional purchase, for both single and matched stereo pair sE4 mics.
The sE4 has been renamed, despite its similarity to the sE3, to avoid confusion, the new capsule set will NOT fit the sE3 model. The sE4 packaging has also been updated with sE’s new hi spec black Aluminium, steel reinforced, flight cases. All sE4 packages ship with full suspension shock mounts included.
sE Electronics SE4 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.59mV/Pa - 38 ¡À 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omni Impedance: ¡Ü 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V¡À4V
- Connector: 3-pin
sE Electronics Warranty Info
Click here to view all sE Electronics products