Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier
The Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier is the perfect partner for any passive speaker, and especially in the studio with a set of passive cube monitors.
The Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier sits between your monitor controller/pre-amp and a pair of passive speakers, and this high performance Class D amplifier delivers 25Wrms per channel into 8 ohms (50Wrms per channel into 4ohms) and offers features including thermal, overload and power up/power down protection and fault indication.
With just a 6.5 square footprint, the Drawmer CPA-50 blends seamlessly with a pair of Yamaha NS10 or Auratone C5 monitor types, for example, and is small and light enough to fit into a bag to take anywhere.
As well as the professional Neutrik XLR inputs other features include over temperature protection, over voltage and over current protection with a fault indicator.
As well as working in stereo the Drawmer CPA-50 Power Amplifier can also function as a 100Wrms into 8ohms Monoblock (set via internal jumpers), which allows the system to operate in bi-amped or bridged modes.
Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier Features
- 50+50 Wrms into 4 Ohms
- 25+25 Wrms into 8 Ohms
- 1 x 100 W into 8 Ohms bridged mode
- Use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged/Bi-Amp Modes (via internal jumpers)
- Balanced Neutrik XLR input
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption
- Consumes only 6W of power when idling and <0.5W when in standby mode
- Thermal, voltage overload and current overload protection
- Standby, fault and bridge indicators
- Rugged steel chassis. Desktop unit that can be stacked
- Compact and Portable
Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier Specifications
- THD @ 1W: 0.004
- THD @ 25 W / 8 Ohms: 0.025
- Power @ 1% THD: (8 Ohm) 25+25 W rms, (4 Ohm) 50+50 W rms
- Bridged Power @ 1 % THD: 100W rms
- Gain: 25.7dB
- Balanced Crosstalk @ 0dBu 1kHz: < 85dB
- Input Voltage for Max Unclipped Output: 775mv (0dBu)
- Frequency Response (+/-0.25dBu): 20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance: 6 milli Ohms
- Power Requirements: 115 Volt or 230 Volt at 50-60Hz, 20VA
- Fuse Rating: 500mA for 230 Volt, 800mA for 115 Volt
- Conformity To: IEC 127-2
- Fuse Type: 20mm x 5mm, Class 3 Slow-Blow, 250 Volt Working
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 184mm x 165mm x 51mm
- Weight: 1.25 Kg
Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier Includes
- Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Drawmer CPA50 Power Amplifier Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review