AKG D230 ENG Microphone
AKG D230 ENG Microphone, a rugged dynamic ENG microphone that delivers exceptional sensitivity and clarity.
AKG D230 ENG Microphone Details
The D230 is a rugged dynamic ENG microphone that delivers exceptional sensitivity and clarity. For decades it has been a standard in the demanding news-gathering field. Because of its omnidirectional pickup, it is insensitive to varying speech distances. An integrated windscreen efficiently reduces wind noise and plosives.
The D230 features an extended shaft for easy placement of station flags without typical handling problems. The body is made of extremely rugged die-cast metal with a nonreflective surface for low-profile on-camera operation.
AKG D230 ENG Microphone Features
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanged sound at varying speech distances
- Rugged all-metal body for heavy-duty use and longest lifetime
- Integrated windscreen minimizes wind noise and plosives
- Extended microphone shaft for ease of handling
AKG D230 ENG Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 40 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 320 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Balanced XLR
AKG D230 ENG Microphone Includes
- SA44 Stand Adapter
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review