Waves InPhase Phase Correction Plug-In Details
Let’s face it: Shift happens. That’s why Waves created the Waves InPhase Phase Correction Plug-In, the ultimate phase correction plugin for phase shift treatment, phase alignment and complex phase manipulation tasks.
Phasing can occur throughout the production process: In recording, when multiple signals are combined: Like individual drum mics and overheads; guitar amps and DIs; and sources recorded with more than one microphone. In mixing, when phasing issues that weren’t addressed during recording need to be corrected. In mastering, when the final stereo mix has phasing problems.
To help you restore phase coherence, InPhase features high resolution dual waveform displays; phase shift filters with adjustable frequency and Q; and an intuitive correlation meter which shows you just how much your tracks are in—or out of phase. You can move your waveforms manually or using the delay control, and even align them in relation to a sidechain input. InPhase includes mono, stereo, and dedicated live components, plus InPhase LT, a simplified version that gives you easy access to creative phase manipulation.
Phasing can cause drops in volume and wreak havoc on your frequency response and stereo image; InPhase gives you the power to get your tracks back on track.
Waves InPhase Phase Correction Plug-In Features
- Dual waveform displays update in real time according to processing
- Move waveforms manually along the timeline
- Align tracks in relation to an external sidechain input
- Pure delay control to compensate for timing differences
- Phase shift curve window shows users the phase shift curve across the frequency line
- Correlation meter shows how much tracks are in or out of phase
- Mono and stereo components, and dedicated live components
- InPhase LT with simplified controls also available
Waves InPhase Phase Correction Plug-In Controls
- Alpha and Beta processing sections.
- Process controls let us choose what to process.
- Activity LED shows when there is input signal activity.
- Gain controls the level of the signal going into the processing section.
- Phase Invert flips the phase by 180 degrees.
- Phase Shift Curve Window displays the phase shift curve across the frequency line.
- Type sets the phase shift curve, and toggles between Off, Shelf and Bell.
- Frequency selects the frequency at which the phase shift is 90° using the 1st order allpass filter, and 180° using the 2nd order allpass filter.
- Q sets the width of the Bell (2nd order allpass filter).
- Delay moves the signal up to 20 milliseconds in either direction. (Live components forward only.)
- Monitor selects the output monitor configuration.
- Output LED displays the peak signal output level.
- Collapse closes the waveform display section.
- Capture, with Automatic & Manual modes, captures up to two seconds of signal.
- Scroll Bar scrolls the x axis of the captured waveform.
- Correlation Meter displays general correlation metering between the Alpha and Beta waveforms.
- Correlation Markers display the maximum value of the correlation meter.
- Correlation Value Box displays the current correlation value.
- Zoom X zooms in on the x axis, at up to sample resolution.
- Zoom Y Alpha zooms in on the Alpha section y (amplitude) axis.
- Zoom Y Beta zooms in on the Beta section y (amplitude) axis.
- Zoom Y Link links Zoom Y Alpha and Zoom Y Beta.
- Reset Zoom resets the zoom to its default setting.
- Alpha Waveform is the waveform captured in the Alpha section.
- Beta Waveform is the waveform captured in the Beta section.
Waves InPhase Phase Correction Plug-In Downloads
Click here to view all Waves products