Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 6
Vienna Ensemble Pro has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world
This mixing and hosting application enables you to set up a multiple computer network with both Macs and PCs without the need for extra MIDI and audio interfaces – all you need is a simple Ethernet cable! Even when you’re using only one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro improves your work-flow dramatically, with unique functions such as “Preserve” that keeps all your plug-ins and samples loaded while switching from one project to another – a huge time saver!
Of course Vienna Ensemble Pro supports Vienna Instruments, but you may also integrate all of your third-party 64-bit and 32-bit VST/AU instruments and effects plug-ins (such as Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Waves, you name it) and mix them in stereo and surround (up to 7.1), with full parameter automation and optional one-click integration with Vienna MIR Pro. What’s more, with the included Epic Orchestra Sample Pack you get a powerful all-in-one production tool to get you started right away!
Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 is the latest version and comes with a wealth of new features and performance improvements.
Vienna Ensemble PRO comes with Epic Orchestra*, a free 9 GB grand orchestra bonus library with a selection of Vienna’s most popular instruments, making it the ideal all-in-one production tool. To use Epic Orchestra, please install the Vienna Instruments Sample Player Software. Import the Epic Orchestra Demo MIDI file into your sequencer, load the corresponding Vienna Ensemble PRO project (viframe), and you get a perfect, well-balanced mix that will also be a great starting point for your own arrangements!
Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 Features
- Retina - (HiDPI) graphics support on both Mac and PCs
- Tabbed instances – Improved organization with one common window for all instances, with detachable instances, re-ordering of instances, and tab-coloring for better identification
- Frozen/Disabled channels allow unloading all plug-ins (including their allocated memory) from a selected channel, while keeping data intact
- Intelligent auto-save functionality – Auto-saves project in desired intervals, but only when transport is stopped, so it doesn’t interrupt a playing session. Easily recover projects in the event of a crash.
- VCA folders let you organize your channels conveniently with folders and subfolders that are easy to color-code
- VST hosting on the Mac, allowing for full compatibility with Windows
- Channel grouping allows assigning channels to a group, with option to link selected parameters to the entire group
- “Raise Instance” is now a Vienna Ensemble Pro plug-in parameter to enable automation/hardware controller assignment for quick instance access
- “Auto Raise Instance” option raises the connected Vienna Ensemble Pro instance automatically when you show the Vienna Ensemble Pro plug-in
- New code base for about 70% less CPU usage for all internal Vienna Ensemble Pro calculations
- Rewritten user interface code resulting in 80% less CPU usage for graphics
- Improved multi-threading performance for increased plug-in hosting capacity
- Redesigned, resizable plug-in window and Audio/Event Input Plug-in
- Faster connection/disconnection times when switching between projects
- Unified channel model – No more need to create different channels for Vienna Instruments or 3rd party plug-ins. Every channel now has the capability to be a bus, audio input, plug-in channel, Vienna Instruments, Vienna Instruments Pro or Vienna Imperial channel. Drag & drop plug-ins to any channel.
- In combination with Vienna MIR Pro: Impulse response files loading up to 5 times faster, improved graphical performance (especially under OS X).
- Mixer Interface Customization allows turning on or off sections in the mixer to suit your needs
- Transmission of all keys to host – Shortcuts not in use by Vienna Ensemble Pro will be transferred to a connected DAW
- Miniature view – Channel strips can now be further collapsed
- Faster plug-in scanning
- Many more usability improvements throughout the application
Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 Specifications
- System Requirements
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest Update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Working Gigabit connection between master and networked computer(s). Also works on a one-computer setup.
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest Update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (or higher), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/MAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- MAS version requires Digital Performer 8 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
- Your plug-ins need to be installed as AU/VST (OS X) or VSTi (WIN) plug-ins in order to be available in Vienna Ensemble Pro 6.
Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 Includes
- Vienna Ensemble Pro comes with 3 licenses for setting up a multi-computer network.
- One license of the Epic Orchestra sample pack
Click here to view all Vienna Symphonic Library products