TC Electronic TC-Helicon Harmony-G XT VoiceTone Pedal Details
Kick your vocals into high gear with VoiceTone
Harmony-G XT. With improved harmony technology and reverb compared to
its big brother VoiceLive 2, Harmony-G XT will improve your tone and
surround your voice with pro effects and vocal harmony.
Easy Harmony Generation
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT has a good ear for music. It listens to
your performance and decides what harmony notes would sound best with
your song. Connect your guitar and a mic, choose one of the presets,
play guitar and sing. No special guitar pickups, pre-programming, or
extensive musical knowledge are required in order to use this vocal
harmony effect pedal.
Choose Your Sound
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT puts you in control of a wide range of
useful, exciting sounds. From a standing position you can switch
through the five factory presets, each with a unique setting of
effects, harmony and doubling and then choose the A or B effect within
each preset. If you only need three presets or you want up to ten, this
is configurable in Harmony-G XT.
effect pedal lets you edit the presets easily and store them as your
personal combination. The "FX" for each preset can be selected as well.
Each of the categories of Hall, Room, Echo, Slap, Combi and SFX has
three alternates. These are more than just add-on effects. These are
the real deal from VoiceLive 2 including combinations of reverb, delay
and śmod (micromod) that will put you and your harmony voices in a
professional sounding, immersive space.
In a recording you can layer your lead melody to create extra
thickness. Live, it's not so easy. The Double button on the vocal
harmony pedal activates a realistic, overdub style doubling effect on
your voice that you can use alone or in tandem with the harmony voices.
You have four options for doubling you can choose from: The default one
voice with tightest humanization, one voice with looser and more
natural humanization, two tight voices, and two natural voices.
Better Overall Tone
Don't let that simple-looking Tone button fool you. Beneath is a
professional signal chain. It includes such settings as Adaptive Shape,
a unique boom reduction and brightness enhancer, Compression for
smoothing peaks and gently raising low level detail, De-ess, which
reduces harsh consonant sounds, Adaptive gate, which helps to reduce
feedback while reducing harmonized chattering of instruments when
you're not singing.
Tone is activated, the TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT remains in
effect when harmonies are on and off and even in Bypass so you can chat
with your audience using the same great tone as when you sing.
Connect To Your Computer
The TC Helicon Harmony-G XT has a USB connection and a free, included
web applet called VoiceSupport. It offers easy backup and restore of
your presets to a computer, fast product registration and up-to-date
news on software updates, and tips and tricks along with demo videos.
TC Electronic TC-Helicon Harmony-G XT VoiceTone Pedal Features
- Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
- Tone switch smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 18 combinations of reverb, delay and śmod shared by vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets available, each with A/B options
- Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval
- Stereo or mono configurable output
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- Fast, accurate guitar tuner
- Improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players