Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 Recording Software
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 is designed to meet the requirements of professional producers, composers and mixing engineers; providing cutting-edge technology, highly efficient workflows and unlimited possibilities.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9's state-of-the-art mixing environment is unmatched in terms of flexibility, quality and workflow. Cubase Pro 9 features VCA faders and Control Link Groups let you master even complex mixing situations. The 5.1 surround support makes Cubase Pro the first choice in many film studios worldwide. The powerful Control Room concept seamlessly integrates performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow. The list just goes on and on.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 provides over 80 high quality audio effects to your mixing tool arsenal. The beautifully spacious REV-erence convolution reverb, the series of multiband processors including Multiband Compressor, Expander and Envelope Shaper, the surgically precise Frequency EQ, Voxengo’s spline CurveEQ, the Surround Panner, and this is only to name but a few. Cubase Pro also supports the integration of external effect devices and instruments, such as hardware synthesizers or hardware signal processors, into the sequencer signal flow. The many top-of-the-line tools that come with Cubase Pro let you edit and enhance your recordings in the most convenient and efficient way. Edit multiple tracks at once with the smart Track Edit Groups, quantize your recordings with the straight-forward AudioWarp tool set and push your vocal and monophonic audio recordings to perfection with the stunning VariAudio 2.0 audio editing and pitch alteration tool.
Cubase condenses almost three decades of Steinberg expertise into the most cutting-edge digital audio workstation anywhere. The users of our flagship DAW are among the most successful artists on the globe — from engineers recording and mixing rock albums to dance DJs, hip hop producers, songwriters creating pop hits or film composers scoring for Hollywood blockbusters. Cubase combines industry-leading sound quality, intuitive handling and a range of advanced audio and MIDI tools for composition, recording, editing and mixing.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 Recording Software Features
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and up to 256 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Frequency four-band EQ and many more
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads and the advanced Chord Assistant for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,400 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2, Groove Agent SE 4, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Full VST Expression 2 with Note Expression, VST Dynamics and Expression Maps for fully integrated workflows with musical articulations, dynamics and controller values
- Perfect integration of external hardware effect devices and instruments, such as synthesizers or signal processors, into the sequencer signal flow.
- VST Connect SE and VST Transit cloud collaboration services
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 Recording Software Specifications
- Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- PC 64-Bit Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 18 GB free HD space
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS-compatible audio hardware*
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup, access to
- manual and personal/product registration. Additional downloads may be
- required for the installation.
- * ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
Steinberg Cubase Pro 9 Recording Software Includes
- Cubase installation discs
- Printed installation guide
- Essential Program License Information (EPLI) with activation code (AC)
- Steinberg USB-eLicenser
Click here to view all Steinberg products
New Features in Cubase Pro 9