Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software
Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software
Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software Details
Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software offers to show your best side by adding finesse, effects, a sound track and a title to your video. Harness the fun, the energy, and the love with Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software. Action happens all around us and the best we can do at times is capture it. Smart phones make it easy to capture those moments, but why not take the time to make a video that's as special as the day it was shot? Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software is the best video editing option.
New! Two distinct editing modes
No matter which mode you decide to be in, when you're finished editing you can deliver your movies any way you want. Upload them to YouTubeâ"˘ or post them to Facebookâ"˘, burn your projects to Blu-ray Discâ"˘ or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics. With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software is the best way to make your movies shine before sharing them with the world.
- Simple Edit Mode: Start your video in Simple Edit Mode; a great place to make basic edits and quickly finish your movie. Add titles, music, and video effects before uploading your completed masterpiece to the web. Simple Edit Mode offers all the tools and features youâ??ll need to put your movie together, fast.
- Advanced Edit Mode: Switch to Advanced Edit Mode to create Hollywood-style projects with multiple layers and effects. Edit 4K, stereoscopic 3D, and AVCHD files right on the timeline. Use compositing and color-correction tools to add a more polished look.
New! Touch it
Be one with your movie. Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software is touch-enabled, so you can ditch the mouse and put a movie together on your Sony VAIO Tap device.
Help is always there
Whether you're new to video editing or just new to Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software, you'll find learning to make a movie is a breeze. With effective Help Bubbles and interactive Show Me How tutorials, video creation has never been so easy.
New! Format Support
What do 4K, stereoscopic 3D, MP4, and AVCHD footage have in common? They can all be edited in the same Movie Studio project! Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software supports a broad variety of file formats.
Soundtracks and titles
Round out your movie with exciting soundtracks and beautiful titles. Create the perfect music bed by importing your own music from CD or MP3, or recording instruments directly into the program. Add animated or simple, yet classic-looking, text with the titling tools. Make your video cut through the clutter.
Up the excitement
Boost colors, apply slow motion, or add other effects to enhance any video project. Use the new Color Match tool to achieve a consistent color look from one scene to the next.
Transitions and dissolves
From standard dissolves to sensational 3D transitions, add artistic style between scenes. Adjust and preview your transitions in real time.
Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software Features
- Video editing - Access two intuitive edit modes: Simple and Advanced. Create spectacular-looking movies in native 4K (ultra HD). Produce 3D video with innovative stereoscopic 3D editing tools. Access hundreds of video and audio effects. Personalize your movies with text animations, title rolls, scrolling credits, and more â?" all in Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software.
- Deliver you best - Make sure your movie looks its best when you share it with others. The updated Make Movie dialog makes it easy to select the best format for the desired destination.
- New! Updated layout - Touch-friendly buttons, a wide-open timeline, and easy access to the necessary tools means that creating a movie won't be a daunting experience. Start and finish a project in the beautiful, new Simple Edit Mode. Or, complete the project in Advanced Edit Mode to take advantage of additional features and options.
- New! XAVC S support - Create stunning movies in 4K with the new XAVC S format support. Import the 4K footage from your Sony 4K camera, edit it on Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum Video Editing Software timeline, and render it out in sparkling 4K. You can even upload it directly to YouTube 4K!
- Direct upload - When you're finished making your movie, upload it directly to YouTubeâ"˘ or Facebookâ"˘ from the Movie Studio application! Sharing your creativity has never been this easy.
- Color match - Instantly match colors between two clips! Don't worry about coming back with off-color video. Use the Color Match plug-in to make two different scenes appear as though they were shot on the same day, at the same time, and with the same filter.
- Quick production tools - Make the most of your production. Download Fasst Apps plug-ins by Vasst to speed up time-consuming editing tasks, such as lower-third creation and marker placement.
- Image stabilization - Reduce jitter and shaky video footage with image stabilization technology. Shaky video footage, shot from handheld camcorders and smart phones, can quickly be salvaged.
- Easy slideshow creation - Create dynamic slideshows from a set of images with a few simple clicks. Create pan/zoom effects and transitions across an assortment of still images.
- Color correction and white balance - Adjust color differences in videos shot with multiple camera setups or lighting situations. Enhance dull, washed-out footage, or make specific color ranges stand out. Make yellow or blue video look natural again, automatically adjust the color of a clip (or entire video track) with poor white levels using the White Balance plugin.
- Audio tools - Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, record and edit live audio, and synchronize audio with video.
- DVD and Blu-ray Discâ"˘ authoring - Produce picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVD and Blu-ray Discâ"˘ projects in no time. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your own custom backgrounds and buttons. Add a menu and scene-selection menu to any title.
- Import (AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, QuickTimeÂ®, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S)
- Export (AAC, AC3, AA3, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, PCA, PNG, TIFF, QuickTime, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S)
- WindowsÂ® 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Discâ"˘ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- AppleÂ® QuickTimeÂ® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Click here to view all Sony Products