SM57+X2u USB Digital Bundle Details
The legendary SM57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio. Digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you - just plug and play for better-than-CD quality instrument reproduction.
Critical Mac OS X Driver for X2u
Important information regarding critical drivers and updates for the X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter
SM57+X2u USB Digital Bundle Features
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with tailored frequency response delivers clear reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the sound source while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
SM58+X2u USB Digital Bundle Specifications
Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Type Dynamic
- Frequency Response 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz) Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV)
*(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Impedance Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Connector Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
- Case Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen.
- Dimensions See User Guide.
- Net Weight (without cable) 284 grams (10 oz)
Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB
- Power Requirements USB-powered, 500 mA, maximum
- Digital Noise Floor (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted) Minimum MIC GAIN setting: −81 dB FS / Maximum MIC GAIN setting: −78 dB FS
- Sampling Rate up to 48 kHz
- Bit Depth 16 bit
- Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color) OFF: −30 dB FS
Green: −30 to −12 dB FS
Yellow: −12 to 0 dB FS
Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
- Adjustable Gain Range 40 dB
- Headphone Output 3.5 mm (1/8 inch)
Click Here to View All Shure Products