PSM 200 Wired Personal Monitor Systems Details
Whether you're playing live or rehearsing, you need to hear yourself to be your best. That's what monitoring is all about. Yet some performers still struggle with booming floor wedge monitors and loud stage volume. Introducing the PSMŪ200 - the personal monitoring break through that performers have been waiting for. Featuring smart, versatile components that grow with you as your needs change, the PSM 200 series is a practical alternative to floor wedges for performers who want to start out In Ear and stay there.
The PSM 200 model P2RE2 is a wired personal monitor system featuring the P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver and the clear SCL2 Sound Isolating Earphones.
PSM 200 Wired Personal Monitor Systems Features
Featuring smart, versatile components that grow with you as your needs change, the PSMŪ200 series is a practical alternative to floor wedges for performers who want to start out in ear and stay there.
The P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver is the world's first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time. This and other unique features, along with excellent sound quality, make the P2R an exceptional value.
The P2T Wireless TransMixer (sold seperately) is another breakthrough design for personal monitoring. It allows the user to connect two line-level or mic-level inputs directly into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs, use line outputs from a mixing console, or connect it to the Shure AuxPander. In short, no matter what the output device, you can probably plug it into the TransMixer.
P2R Hybrid Bodypack Receiver
The P2R Receiver is the world's first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time. This and other unique features, along with excellent sound quality, make the P2R an exceptional value.
- Can operate as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simulaneously
- Frequency locator
- Built-in headphone limiter
- Integrated cable management
- High-impact plastic chassis
- 1/4" Line input jack with high/low gain switch
- Volume knob
- Frequency select
- RF reception
- Low Battery
SCL2 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Frequency Range: 22Hz - 17.5kHz
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): 105 dB SPL/mW
- Weight: 30g (1oz)
- Impedance (at 1 kHz) 16 ohms
- Output Connector: Gold-plated stereo, 3.5 mm (1/8-inch)
- Cable Length: 1.57 m (62 inches)
PSM 200 Wired Personal Monitor Systems Specifications
- RF Carrier Frequency Range
- 518-865 MHz (country dependent)
- Operating Range
- 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions
- Audio Frequency Response
- 30 Hz to 12 kHz (+/3 dB); earphone dependent
- Total Harmonic Distortion (1 kHz)
- <1% typical (Ref. +/- 35 kHz deviation)
- FM +/- 35 kHz Deviation (Nominal)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 80 dB typical (A-weighted)
- Operating Temperature
- -7 degrees C to +49 degrees C (+20 degrees F to +120 degrees F)
Connector Type: 1/4-inch Mono
Maximum Input Level: LO = +0 dBu; HI = 10 dBu
Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz (+/3 dB); earphone dependent
9 V alkaline battery, DuracellŪ type MN1604 recommended
Wireless (RF On): 4 hours
100 g (3.52 oz.), less battery
122 mm x 73 mm x 32 mm (4.809 in. x 2.875 in. x 1.251 in.)