Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module
The Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module is a state-of-the-art module that packs an interactive band into a sleek, slim package and you can add this world-class backing band to your show.
Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module Details
Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module is a state-of-the-art module that packs an interactive band into a sleek, slim package and you can add this world-class backing band to your show. No bigger than a book, Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module is a dream machine for the entertaining artist or solo musician who needs a backing band onstage, in the studio, or at home. With hundreds of great Tones, Music Styles, and rhythms onboard "" all quickly accessible with one-touch buttons "" Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module will make you sound like a pro ensemble onstage. Choose from the library of built-in styles or play your own music files directly from USB for play-along accompaniment. You can even record your performances directly to USB memory for distribution and archiving.
Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module is powered by a state-of-the-art Roland sound engine, packed with over 1,000 great Tones and dozens of drum and percussion kits. The module is able to handle 128 voices simultaneously, and is compatible with a variety of voicing formats, including GM2, GS, and XG Lite. Feed the Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module a quality Standard MIDI File, buckle up, and get ready for a great-sounding band. You can also use it as a high-quality sound module for a MIDI-compatible instrument such as a digital piano, V-AccordionÂ®, organ or guitar.
In addition to playing MIDI Files with its internal sound generator, the Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module can also play and manipulate audio files. Play MP3 or WAV files via USB and use the onboard controls to change key signature and tempo to best suit your vocal range or performance style. You can also use Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module's Center Cancel feature to minimize the vocals from pre-existing songs to create instant karaoke-style sing-along tracks.
To expand the capabilities of Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module, a USB port is provided for connecting to industry-standard USB storage devices such as a USB key or self-powered USB hard disk for playing and modifying/saving files. You can also use the USB port to record your performances as audio files (WAV, 44.1KHz/16-bit linear format) on a USB storage device.
Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module's composite video output can be connected to an external monitor, which allows the audience or other musicians onstage to follow the lyrics and chord symbols of the performed song. Turn your show into a multimedia experience!
Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module Features
- Portable backing module compatible with MIDI-capable pianos, keyboards, accordions, organs
- 1,000-plus tones, 57 drum kits, 128-voice polyphony
- Over 400 high-quality music styles, each with four one-touch settings
- Over 900 Music Assistants covering every musical genre
- SMF and audio file playback via onboard USB connector
- Audio recording in WAV format directly to connected USB storage device
- Cover function for SMFs and Music Styles
- Composite Video Out to display Lyrics and/or Chord Symbols on external
Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module Specifications
- Display: 128 x 64 dots, graphic LCD
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Sounds: 1,092 tones, 57 Drum Sets
- Multitimbral Parts: real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR, MBS) + 16 Song parts
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz
- Key Control(Transpose): 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz
- Tempo Change: Quarter Note = 20 to 250 for SMF and Music Styles, 75 to 125 % for mp3 and WAV files
- Part Mute Functions: TRACK MUTE: Music Styles, SMF, CENTER CANCEL: mp3, WAV, AUDIO INPUT signals
- Effects Real-Time Parts: reverb: 12 types, chorus: 6 types, MFX: 84 types, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 User, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Style/SMF section: reverb: 8 types, chorus: 8 types, MFX A, B, C: 84 types each, parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 user, multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 user
- Music Styles: 433 in 10 "?Rhythm"ť families
- One Touch Memories: 4 per Music Style
- Style Cover: 30 presets
- Style Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Real-Time Player: SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, mp3, WAV
- Song Chord Extractor: Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- SMF Cover: 30 presets
- Performance lists: Unlimited number (storage on USB memory), 954 Music Assistant (Internal on BK-7m)
- Performance Memories per List: Max. 999
- Finder: Quick location of Performance memories
- Demo: Yes
- USB recorder: Records audio files (WAV, 44.1 kHz/16-bit linear format)
- Rotary Encoder: Data dial with push switching function
- Headphone jack: stereo 1/4" phone type
- Audio inputs: INPUT L/MONO, R jack: 1/4" phone type
- USB Connectors: USB Host (data storage), COMPUTER (reception and transmission of MIDI data)
- MIDI IN/OUT connectors: MIDI IN, MIDI OUT (V-LINK function)
- Video output jack: composite (PAL or NTSC, selectable)
- Audio outputs: OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4" phone type
- Pedal and footswitch jacks: SWITCH/EXPRESSION jack (programmable), FC-7 jack (programmable)
- Power Supply: 9 V DC, supplied AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 900 mA
- Accessories: Owner"?s Manual, AC adaptor, Sonar LE DVD-ROM, 4 screws (M5 x 12)
- Width: 303 mm / 11-15/16 inches
- Depth: 194 mm / 7-11/16 inches
- Height: 101 mm / 4 inches
- Weight: 1.7 kg / 3 lbs. 12 oz.
Roland BK-7M Backing Sound Module Downloads
Click here to view all Roland Products