Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier
Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier
Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier Details
The reinvented Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier launches the classic 1x12 combo amp into a new era, combining genuine tube sound and response with modern reliability and easy portability. Going far beyond modeling, Rolandâ??s Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
Musical, Highly Responsive Amp Tones With Tube Logic
Warm, bouncy, responsive, dynamic, elasticâ?¦these are all terms that guitarists use to describe the satisfying experience of playing their favorite tube amps. Thanks to Rolandâ??s Tube Logic, these words can be applied to Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier as well. Dramatically evolved from the first-generation sound of the original Blues Cube amps from the â??90s, todayâ??s Tube Logic accurately provides the complex, highly interactive behavior of classic tube designs in meticulous detail, providing the magical â??itâ?ť factor that takes a guitar amp from a simple sound system to a living, breathing musical instrument. Great feel, distortion control with touch and volume, bloom, sparkle, power supply â??sag,â?ť and moreâ?"everything that players love about a finely tuned vintage tube amp is present in abundance with Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier.
Performance-Ready Amp for Pro Players
Ready for live playing, Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier is equipped with 60 watts of power, plus a custom 12-inch speaker thatâ??s been specially designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic. The open-back cabinet features poplar plywood construction, which offers acoustically vibrant tone for solo or group performances.
Clean, Crunch, and Dual Tone
Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier has two independent channelsâ?"one voiced for cleaner tones, and the other for crunch. Each channel has its own Boost and Tone switches to shape the character. The Clean channelâ??s single volume control dials in natural tube fullness and bite as the volume is cranked, while the Crunch channelâ??s variable gain control provides a range of grit flavors from mild to aggressive. With the press of a switch, the unique Dual Tone mode lets you blend both channels together for an endless array of rich tones. And just like a vintage tube amp, Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier loves stompboxes, allowing you to further shape your personal sound by hitting the ampâ??s front end with your favorite gain pedals.
Wide-Open Sound at Any Volume
Every tube-amp player knows that you really need to turn up the volume and push the output tubes to get the amp to sing at its best. The downside is that the sound simply becomes too loud for playing anywhere but the biggest stagesâ?"though thatâ??s certainly never stopped guitarists from trying! With Tube Logic, Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier authentically delivers the complex distortion characteristics of output tubes and their interaction with the output transformer, with the sound getting richer and the feel becoming more dynamically responsive as the overall volume is increased. But with Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier's variable Power Control, youâ??re able to enjoy this musical, cranked-up tone while matching the volume to any situation, from recording to rehearsals to nightclub gigs and beyond.
Maintenance-free and Easy on Your Back
With its modern approach, Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier eliminates the big drawbacks found in all tube amps powerful enough for stage playingâ?"theyâ??re extremely heavy, prone to damage through vibration, and require frequent tube replacement and other costly maintenance to keep them going strong. In contrast, Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier is basically maintenance-free, and has been carefully designed to reduce weight in every area that doesnâ??t affect the tone. With Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier, youâ??re able to enjoy great tube sound at every gig, but with much easier load-in and no actual tubes to worry about!
Reverb, Foot Control, and Direct Recording Via USB
Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier features onboard reverb, and the rear panel is equipped with a footswitch jack for remote switching of channel selection and Dual Tone mode. And with the USB jack, itâ??s simple to capture Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier's rich tones directly into your favorite computer recording applications.
Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier Features
- Performance-ready 60-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Rolandâ??s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps
- Includes preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume and three-band EQ, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Channel selection and Dual Tone can be controlled with optional footswitches
Roland BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier Specifications
- Manufacturer: Roland
- Product: BC-STAGE Guitar Amplifier
- Rated Power Output: 60 watt
- Nominal Input Level: Input High: -10 dBu (1 M ohm), Input Low: 0 dBu
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- Controls: Power switch, Dual Tone switch, CH Select switch
- Clean Channel: Boost button, Tone button, Volume knob
- Crunch Channel: Boost button, Tone button, Gain knob, Volume knob
- Equalizer: Bass knob, Middle knob, Treble knob
- Effect: Reverb knob, Master knob, Power Control switch
- Indicators: Clean Channel, Boost, Tone, Crunch Channel, Boost, Tone, Power
- Input High/Low Jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Line Out Jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Foot Switch Jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- Rec Out: USB type B
- AC In Jack: 1 x AC In jack
- Power Consumption: 58 watt
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Power cord
- Options (Sold Separately): Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 513 mm 20-1/4" x 244 mm 9-10/16" x 465 mm 18-5/16"
- Weight: 14 kg / 30 lbs. 14 oz.
Click here to view all Roland Products