Rode NT1-A Matched Stereo Pair Microphones
Rode NT1-A-MP Matched Stereo Pair Cardioid Condenser Mics
Rode NT1-A Matched Stereo Pair Microphones Details
The Rode NT1-A Matched Stereo Pair Microphones is a matched pair version of Rode's NT1-A microphone. Ultimately the way to judge a mic is by its sound. Rode put the Rode NT1-A through its paces and were knocked out by its sonic performance. From acoustic guitars to guitar amplifiers to vocals to percussion, the NT1-A excels in every application for which it was tested, and it handles high-SPL sources without a problem. With only 5dB of self-noise, the NT1-A, winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editors Choice Award, is the world's quietest studio condenser microphone. It provides the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity, and high SPL capability previously only possible with the very best and most expensive microphones. Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT1-A is supplied with a shockmount and zip pouch. The frequency response is very smooth all the way from 20Hz to 20kHz. Anyone seeking an affordable large-diaphragm condenser for their studio should not fail to listen to the versatile NT1-A. The NT1-A-MP is a matched pair of Rode NT1-A's, and includes a certificate.
The Rode NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the worldâ??s most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording. A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD packed with recording tips. The Rode NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT1-A Matched Stereo Pair Microphones Features
- Large 1" (25mm) Capsule with gold plated Diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True Condenser (externally biased)
- Internal Capsule shock mounting
Rode NT1-A Microphone Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
- Signal Noise Ratio: >88 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Power Options: +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
- Weight: 326gm
- Dimensions: 190mmH x 50mmW x 50mmD
Rode NT1-A Matched Stereo Pair Microphones Includes
- 2x NT1-A 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 2x SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- 2x Shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- 2x Microphone Dust Cover - Premium drawstring dust cover
- Acoustic Matching Certificate
Click here to view all Rode products