RapcoHorizon 4-Pin Amphenol Microphone Cable Details
The RapcoHorizon 4-Pin Amphenol Microphone Cable comes with a 4-pin Amphenol 91-MC4M microphone connector on one end for connecting to vintage microphones with 4-pin screw-on type connectors. The other end of the cable is a 1/4" connector. The cable's outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound.
RapcoHorizon 4-Pin Amphenol Microphone Cable Features
- Uses Amphenol 4-pin 91-MC4M
- Utilizing a spiral shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- (1) 24 gauge center conductors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon 4-Pin Amphenol Microphone Cable Specifications
- Cable: INST1
- Conductor Gauge: (1) 24 gauge
- Shield: Pure copper spiral
- Shield Coverage: 70%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.242"
- Capacitance: 25 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 60Ω NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23Ω/1000'
RapcoHorizon 4-Pin Amphenol Microphone Cable Downloads
Click here to view all RapcoHorizon products