Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal
The Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal combines a real 12AX7 tube with an ultra-low noise hybrid circuit. It is modelled after the mega-stack tones from the 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s to produce rich harmonics and deep powerful bass and is without a doubt the metal player’s delight.
The Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal is tube distortion at its best! Fashioned from a modified Marshall double-stack Plexi, the Radial ToneBone Hot British delivers five decades of brute power for everything from scooped-out chunky rhythm to screaming sizzling hot lead tones.
The design begins with a triple gain stage that combines the control and dynamics of solid-state with the warmth and harmonic generation only possible from a real 12AX7 tube. This unique design produces ultra-rich harmonic textures and full-on saturated tube settings without the mud or noise that is typical with other pedals. Even when played at blistering speeds, each note retains its distinctiveness and clarity, right down to the lowest note.
Switch on the Contour, dial in the passive-interactive EQ and wham! – you are now in a world where huge, musically rich tones that you never thought possible magically come alive. The carefully crafted controls are easily manipulated to create an incredible array of textures that range from old school Deep Purple and Tom Shultz's unique Boston sound to Queen's Brian May or right into the boldest Metallica. No other pedal delivers more - no other pedal even comes close!
The Radial Tonebone Hot British... Five generations of Marshall tone right at your feet. God Save the Queen!
Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal Features
- High-gain double-stack 'plexi-in-a-box'!
- Real 12AX7 tube for warm natural tone
- Powerful EQ for extreme tonal flexibility
- Retains note clarity even at high gain
- True bypass switching
- Mid-range boost cuts through the mix
- Voicing switch adds “scooped” or “fat” character
- Amazing dynamics
- Turns a clean Fender* into a Marshall* stack!
- Ultra-low noise circuit design
- Great for direct recording
- Gives you that mega-stack-on-eleven sound!
- Tons of harmonic overtones
- Works equally well for solo and rhythm
- From chunk to metal to power solos
Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal Specifications
- Max Amplifier Power to Input:
- Cabbone - 100 Watts RMS
- Cabbone EX - 300 Watts RMS
- Switching Type: Programmed PIC controlled mechanical relays
- Relay Type And Capacity: Silver plated contacts - 10 million cycles
- Output Impendence: 10K Ohm
- Drive Gain:
- Low: Normal mode (+0dB Nominal)
- Med: Medium distortion (+9dB)
- High: High distortion (+20dB)
- Drive: Used with drive gain switch to adjust overall gain to the overdrive circuit
- Mid Boost:
- High: +12dB @ 620Hz
- Medium: +4dB @ 390Hz
- Bypass: No boost
- Filter: Reduces high frequency content and compensate for overly bright amplifiers
- Top End:
- Bright: Boosts +6dB @ 10kHz
- Flat: No boost or cut
- Dark: Cuts -6dB @ 1.8kHz
- High & Low EQ:
- Low: +/- 14.5 db @ 100Hz
- Hight: +/- 10 db @ 4.3kHz
- True bypass with green on/off status LED
- Heavy-Duty High-Cycle switch
- LED Indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LEDs
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 7"w x 4 1/4"d x 2"h (174 x 108 x 51mm)
- Weight: 2.15lb (1kg)
- Power Supply: 15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal Includes
- Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal
- User Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial ToneBone Hot British Tube Distortion Pedal Downloads
Click here to view all Radial products