Omnirax S800XL Synergy 800 Workstation
The Omnirax S800 "XL" Synergy Series has black powder coated steel legs. A kit is required to fit your needs! Call Front End Audio for all your Omnirax needs.
The Omnirax Synergy Series of professional mixing consoles is designed to provide you with optimum flexibility to house any of today's popular mixing boards in the widest range of possible configurations. Synergy's surprising affordability gives you the opportunity to add "WOW FACTOR!" to your studio right now.
Synergy's simple modular system consists of:
- three sizes of versatile Base Consoles.
- numerous mixer specific Filler Kits.
- standard black or optional solid mahogany Cheeks.
Synergy Base Consoles are available in three lengths:
- Synergy 600 (6 feet +)
- Synergy 800 (8 feet +)
- Synergy 1000 (10 feet +)
Each Base Console includes one 12-space rack bay, which attaches to its right side. The rack bay has 4 vertical rack spaces positioned above 8 horizontal spaces angled to match the Synergy's profile. See spec drawings below.
Mixer specific Filler Kits fill in the empty space around your mixing board when situated in one of our three Base Consoles. Kits may include any or all of the following components:
- Blocks are used as "feet" under the mixing board to align the angle of the board with the Synergy's sloping sides.
- Spacers fill in excess space between mixers and rack bays, creating a tight clean look. They are 3/4" or 1" wide and match the Synergy's profile.
- An -additional rack bay will always be part of a Kit when there is enough space to accommodate one.
- Panels are flat surfaces used in combination with Spacers when the space to be filled in is enough to create a handy writing surface (for notes, track sheets etc.) but not enough for an additional rack bay. Panels measure from 2" - 18" wide.
"Cheeks" are side panels which attach to the outside of the Synergy's sloping sides adding to its sleek design and commanding presence. Each Synergy comes standard with black melamine "Cheeks" If you prefer the elegance of hand-crafted solid mahogany "Cheeks", they can be ordered separately to replace the standard black ones. We only use mahogany that is certified by the Brazilian Environmental and Renewable Resource Institute (IBAMA).
*Omnirax desks are sold inside the continental USA only. You must call for discounted pricing. We have very competitive pricing available but items of this size require freight truck delivery and total cost will vary based on location. Custom finishes and builds are available at additional cost, just ask! Please email us or call 888-228-4530 for your total Omnirax quote including freight to your door.*
What We Think - Omnirax S800XL Review
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and we’ll find out what you can do.