Oktava MK-012-01 Condenser Microphone with HyperCardioid Capsule Details
The Oktava MK-012-01 Condenser Microphone with HyperCardioid Capsule comes with one MK-012 mic, one hypercardioid capsule, a -10dB pad, and a mic clip, all in a wooden jewelers case.
The Oktava MK 012-01 is a compact, high quality capacitor microphone with interchangeable capsules to provide a choice of cardioid, hypercardioid or omni-directional polar patterns. Comes in a foam padded plastic case. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy. A -10 dB pad is included for use in high SPL environments. The capsules, which screw onto the microphone body, utilize a precision, integral connection system to ensure reliable electrical contact.
The Oktava MK012 is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theatre situations as well as the recording studio. In pairs, the Oktava MK012s are perfectly suited for coincident and spaced stereo miking techniques, and also overhead usage in live and studio situations.
Oktava MK-012-01 Condenser Microphone with HyperCardioid Capsule Specifications
- Mic type: Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Freq. Response: 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required: 48 +\- 2V
- Full impedance, module: less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412): 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD): 130 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz: 10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed: +\- 3 db
- Weight: 70 gr
- Length, mm: 128
- Max diameter/width, mm: 23
- The difference in free field sensitivity between 0° and 90° for hypercardioid capsule
- In 250-5000 Hz range: no less than 8 db
Click here to view all Oktava products