Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 Control Mixer
The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 Control Mixer is the world's first 2+2 DJ control mixer. Built tough for pro club use, the Z2 excels both as a state-of-the-art club mixer alongside turntables and CDJs, and as the hub of an advanced setup of Remix Decks and controllers.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 Control Mixer Details
The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 Control Mixer is the worldâ??s first 2+2 DJ control mixer. Built tough for pro club use, the Z2 excels both as a state-of-the-art club mixer alongside turntables and CDJs, and as the hub of an advanced setup of Remix Decks and controllers. All-new Macro FX and Flux Mode in the latest Traktor software expand your creative arsenal. And the heavy metal, standard installation-height chassis, sturdy RGB control buttons, and Innofaders assure rock-solid dependability. Whatever your style, however you play, welcome to the future of mixing.
Combining the best of all that's come before it, Traktor Kontrol Z2 takes a powerful two-channel stand-alone mixer, adds an additional two channels for Remix Decks, puts Traktor Scratch Pro 2 in the package and rolls it out in luxurious style. The ultra-stable, aircraft-grade aluminum chassis provides an intuitive layout instantly familiar to DJs, offering unprecedented sonic control. Throw in an integrated premium audio interface and dedicated Traktor controls for cue points and Remix Decks and your options become infinite. Whatever your style, you've never had control like this before.
Traktor Kontrol Z2 delivers the reliability and pro sound quality essential for the worldâ??s biggest stages and hottest clubs. Pro XLR outputs, a booth output and 24-bit sound quality mean your sets hit with maximum impact. Precision knobs, buttons, multi-colored cue point controls and Innofaders give you ultra-accurate control of your sets. Whether spinning vinyl, CDJs, playing digital files, or using Traktor Scratch timecode control, switching formats is just a push of a button away â?" lightning-fast, uninterrupted creative flow. And the heavy metal chassis means your busy schedule wonâ??t take its toll on your new tool of choice.
Think you know your limits? Youâ??re about to erase them. For the first time, Traktor Kontrol Z2 adds Macro FX to the Traktor software. Build a big drop or destroy your track beyond recognition with fresh new effect combos like Wormhole, LaserSlicer and Bass-o-matic â?" get expressive sound manipulation with intuitive, one-knob action.
Flux Mode tracks the time while youâ??re juggling cue points or looping, and lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment â?" a powerful weapon for all creative DJs. Integrate multiple Traktor Kontrol F1 and X1 controllers with plug-and-play simplicity thanks to the Z2â??s USB hub, freeing up additional ports on your laptop. Start using the included flagship Traktor Scratch Pro 2 with Remix Deck technology and Traktor Scratch timecode vinyl in record time â?" simply connect the Z2 to your computer with a single USB cable.
Connect your turntables or CD decks with the inputs on the mixer and start using timecode control via vinyl or CDs. And thanks to Traktorâ??s advanced HID integration, the Z2 integrates effortlessly with the latest Pioneer CDJ generation and mixers. Traktor Kontrol Z2 is the ultimate Traktor controller â?" built like a tank for rock-solid performance.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 Control Mixer Features
- 2 stand-alone channels + 2 full Remix Channels
- 2+2 channel DJ mixer/controller and 24-bit audio interface
- Best-in-class, tour-safe build quality with robust, aircraft-grade aluminium chassis
- Ergonomic industry-standard layout with 3-band EQ plus dedicated filters per channel
- Precision-designed, high-end knobs and buttons, plus premium faders by Innofader
- Multi-colored Remix Deck/cue point trigger buttons and LED loop display
- Built-in powered USB hub for 2 add-on DJ controllers such as TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 or TRAKTOR KONTROL X1
- Instant plug-and-play setup, with full TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 software and timecode media included
- One-knob Macro FX for effortlessly expressive sound manipulation using the comprehensive array of TRAKTOR effects
- Innovative Flux Mode for maximum creativity and point-perfect timing
- Lossless post-fader effects using the industry-leading TRAKTOR effects suite
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 Control Mixer System Requirements
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- PC: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update) or 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Click here to view all Native Instruments products