Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio Details
The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware now updated with new, multi-colored pads, enhanced display and more. Maschine Mikro features the ﬂexibility and power of Maschine, but with a smaller, more portable hardware controller. Much more than a drum machine, Maschine Mikro brings physical beatmaking to your DAW the perfect entry into the world of Maschine.
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. Maschine Mikro also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. Whats more, you can also run Maschine Mikro as a plug-in in your DAW.
And check out iMaschine Native Instruments' on-the-go beat sketchpad for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Import your iMaschine projects to Maschine Mikro to finish your ideas in your studio.
Maschine Mikro comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments all fully tagged for easy browsing.
With the 1.8 Maschine update, all Maschine Mikro users get the legendary Massive synthesizer a sonic monster for basses and leads with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds worth $199 alone. Maschine Mikro also includes Komplete Elements, providing more than 1,000 stunning sounds from the flagship Komplete 8 and Komplete 8 Ultimate.
Add extra fuel to your Maschine or Maschine Mikro with Maschine Expansions sonically-specialized packages created by renowned sound designers and artists. These ready-to-rumble sample kits consist of drum one-shots, matched kits, multi-sampled instruments and pre-programmed patterns and songs. For instant and exclusive use within Maschine and Maschine Mikro.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio Features
- Ultra-portable: Integrated hardware/software system in a portable format with clever hardware shortcuts for direct access to software parameters
- The advanced drum machine: MASCHINE MIKRO combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effects unit and VST/Audio Units plug-in host
- Full studio integration: Jam out ideas on MASCHINE MIKRO, then conveniently export to your a DAW for ﬁnal arranging and mixing
- Professional sound library: Over 6 GB of sound for all genres with a total of 18,000 samples over 300 instruments including basses, keys, leads, organs and strings, 300 drumkits, drum-loops, one shot samples, 1,400 pre-programmed patterns and 62 full projects
- Exceptional FX: Studio-quality effects with over 170 presets from classic studio standards to highly creative soundshaping tools
- Classic drum machine features: 16 velocity levels, swing, pad-link, note repeat, step sequencer, MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- More sounds: Comes with a free version of KOMPLETE ELEMENTS over 1,000 stunning sounds from NIs famous soft-synthesizers plus the full version of MASSIVE synthesizer
- Multi-color pads, now reﬁned and even more touch sensitive
- Colors freely assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups and Scenes
- Includes full version of MASSIVE synthesizer with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds
- Timestretch and pitch shifting capability
- Host Transport Control: If MASCHINE MIKRO runs as a VST, Audio Units or RTAS plug-in, the hardware transport controls on the hardware can be used to control the host
- New effects: Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators
- NEW Auto-Write: Record parameter automation easily with MASCHINE MIKRO
- Numerous workﬂow improvements for an even more intuitive and faster workﬂow
Click here to view all Native Instruments products