Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier
The Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier updates Mytek's previous flagship design to sport the latest, available state-of-the-art components for the absolute best possible converter performance. New optional cards put a premium phono preamp onboard as well as turning the Manhattan II into a device ready to stream hi-res audio. Mytek Digital always amazes the ears. And with the Mytek Digital Manhattan II, more mind-blowing sound quality is available to interface with more media sources than ever before.
The Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier is a reference USB/Network DAC/Preamplifier with MQA decoder, 384k PCM and DSD256, phono and line analog preamplifier and a reference headphone amplifier. Integrates digital streaming and vinyl analog playback for reference listening on headphones and speakers. The Phono Input Card is available as an option, as is the Roon-Ready Network Card which turns the Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC into a streaming ready device.
The Manhattan II design uses the same chassis, same power supply, and front panel circuits as the original Manhattan. However, it uses a completely new, redesigned main board which offers a substantial upgrade in sound quality. In addition, users will notice significantly better detail and resolution, as well as state-of-the-art transparent analog preamplifier performance.
Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier Features
- 2nd generation Manhattan II electronics, large sonic improvement over previous model
- Newest, world's highest performance Sabre chipset
- Beautiful contemporary high-end eclosure design
- High Current 1.6 Amp, High Transient, Dual Mono state of the art Headphone Amp easily drives most demanding headphones.
- 32 bit conversion
- PCM 384k
- MQA (tm) decoder
- Oversized dual separate digital/analog power supplies
- Femto clock technology
- USB2 Class2 driverless 32 bit USB input
- Ultra Transparent Preamp Function with multiple digital and analog inputs
- 2 year warranty
- The best ever sounding Mytek DAC
- Roon Ready Network Card (Shipping Aug. 2017) +$995.00
- SUT Phono Card (Shipping Aug. 2017) +$1,495.00
- Both Cards +$2,490.00
Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier Specifications
- CONVERSION: PCM up to 384k, 32bit, MQA , native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB Dynamic Range.
- MQA Hi-Res DECODER: built-in certified hardware MQA decoder
- DIGITAL INPUTS:
- USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats)
- AES/EBU (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
- 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP
- 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP)
- SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256
- ANALOG INPUTS:
- RCA Line In switchable to Phono with Optional Phono Card insterted, second pair of RCA Line In, third pair XLR Balanced Line In.
- Analog inputs are router through minimalpath state of the art analog attenuator directly to analog and headphone outputs
- ANALOG OUTPUTS: Both RCA and balanced XLR; simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance
- HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, 0 Ohm out impedance. Dual headphone jacks, designed to drive demanding headphones. Balanced operation w/optional Mytek adapter.
- BUILT-IN ATTENUATOR: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator for main out and headphones, 1dB step digital 32bit attenuator or purist relay bypass.
- CLOCK: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator (tm)” 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for multichannel operation, includes mch DSD)
- AUDIO RECORDING FUNCTION FOR DIGITAL SOURCES: All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
- REMOTE: Included, universal remote capable
- FIRMWARE: Upgradable via USB Control Panel App (Win and Mac)
- OPTIONAL PRECISION PHONO ANALOG PREAMP CARD (+$1,495.00): High End M/M, M/C Phono Preamplifier with custom nickel core step up transformer , relay switchable and tunable. Input impedances, transformer ratio, RIAA curves and choice of gain can be changed within the menu or using the remote via relay switches. Optional card is also sold separately and is user-installable.
- OPTIONAL "ROON READY" NETWORK/Wi-Fi CARD (+$995.00): Turns the Manhattan II into network streamer with 24/192k andDSD64 maximum throughput. Compatible w/ Roon, Airplay, DLNA/UpnP, Spotify Connect, IOS, Android
- POWER SUPPLY: Switchable 115/230VAC (100V Japanese version available)
- DIMENSIONS: WxDxH=17"x10.5"x1.95"=432x267x50mm
- WEIGHT: 16lbs, 8kg
- WARRANTY: 2 years
Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier Includes
- Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Set of spike legs
- Set of rubber legs
- 2 year warranty
Mytek Digital Manhattan II DAC Headphone Preamplifier Downloads
Click here to view all Mytek Digital products