Monster Studio Pro 1000 Speaker Cable Details
Monster Studio Pro 1000 Speaker Cables help you reach the goal - Capturing and reproducing every detail—the raw essence and intricate beauty of every take. SP1000 features Monster's most advanced technologies including a heavy-gauge Bass Control Conductor for tight, punchy bass and incredible dynamics. Patented Time Correct windings create phase-aligned signal for the most natural, pristine sonic reproduction possible. Heavy gauge copper maximizes power delivery and dynamic range. So, the next time you record or playback, SP1000 will deliver every note with greater clarity and natural tonal balance.
Monster Studio Pro 1000 Speaker Cable Features
- Heavy-duty black nylon mesh jacket provides maximum durability and visual appeal.
- New ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time.
- 24k gold contact 1/4” connectors or gold Monster Tips bananas for durability and improved signal transfer.
- Magnetic Flux Tube improves bass response and natural sonic characteristics.
- Heavy-gauge Bass Control Conductor for improved low frequency punch and dynamics.
What We Think - Monster Studio Pro 1000 Speaker Cable Review
"When you're serious about ensuring exceptional signal transfer from your power amplifier to your speakers - be it in a guitar, bass, or keyboard rig, or if you're powering a P/A system, Monster Studio Pro 1000 Speaker Cables should be at the top of your list. The black nylon mesh jacket makes these cables exceptionally tough. Gigging is tough on cables. These Monsters have a body for the road and sound quality for the studio."
Alan Moon - Front End Audio
Click here to view all Monster products