Monster Standard 100 Microphone Cable (20 Foot) Details
The Monster Standard 100 Microphone Cable - a quality cable resulting in a quality connection. And with Monster Standard 100, you’ll use a cable that sounds as good as it looks. So, whether you’re gigging, tracking in the studio, or jamming in the garage, Standard 100 is a great entry-level cable to get you started. All the pros know cable makes a difference...that’s why a lot of your favorite bands are using Monster. Standard 100 delivers the quality, durability, and reliability every Monster musician needs…it’s always ready to perform when you are.
Monster Standard 100 Microphone Cable (20 Foot) Features
- Monster-Quality Instrument Cable At An Affordable Price
- Heavy-Duty Injection Molded Connector – Specially designed strain relief increases cable durability and resists damage
- Easy-to-ID Color-Coded Rings – for easy identification when you’re plugging in multiple cable. Several colors included
- Ultra-Flexible Duraflex Protective Jacket – Coils & uncoils effortlessly. Withstands heavy use
- Special Copper Windings – Provides improved clarity and tighter bass, even over long lengths
- Heavy-Duty Shielding – Dense copper braided shield for excellent noise rejection
Monster Standard 100 Microphone Cable (20 Foot) Specifications
- New heavy-duty, molded connector design increases durability and resists damage.
- Interchageable color "O" ring attaches to each XLR connector for easy identification.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- 92% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Twisted pair construction reduces audio bandwidth distortions for better clarity.
What We Think
"Even though the Standard 100 cables are considered “entry level” by Monster, they really are good cables. The color coding is convenient when you’re mixing things up on a drum kit. We use Monster Standard for recording drums etc, well everything really. The connectors are better and it’s a quality cable. Stop using those $2.99 specials and at least go with the 100 series."
Click here to view all Monster products