McDSP Channel G Compact HD High-End Analog Emulation Plug-In Details
McDSP Channel G Compact HD High-End Analog Emulation Plug-In delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller DSP footprint. Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks. The Channel G Compact HD user interface seamlessly integrates with the Digidesign D-Control and D-Command control surfaces, as well as the Venue D-Show and Profile live sound consoles.
McDSP Channel G Compact HD High-End Analog Emulation Plug-In Features
- High pass and low pass filters with selectable slopes of up 12 and 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Compressor/Limiter
- Four-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- TDM/RTAS/AU support
McDSP Channel G Compact HD High-End Analog Emulation Plug-In Specifications
- McDSP plug-ins are available in TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite, and Audio Unit (AU) formats.
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP) and Ableton Live. Additionally, a third party software application that supports the TDM, RTAS, or AudioSuite plug-in standard may be supported.
McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.5.x (Leopard), 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), 10.7.x (Lion), Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7. Supported versions of Pro Tools include 7.4.x, 8.x, and 9.x or greater. Supported versions of Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP) and Ableton Live must be versions that support the Mac OS 10.5.x (Leopard), 10.6.x (Snow Leopard), or 10.7.x (Lion).
McDSP plug-ins require an iLok USB Smart Key for authorization.
McDSP does not offer VST support. Please be sure to check your DAW's compatibility BEFORE purchasing. If you have a question about whether McDSP plugins will work with your DAW, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Click here to view all McDSP products