Magix Sequoia 14 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software
Magix Sequoia 14 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software is the premium DAW for recording, mixing, mastering, broadcast, post production, and classical/symphonic. With it's musical, transparent, and dynamic audio engine, Sequoia is among the most pristine sounding DAW, with all the tools you need for professional applications. From comps and eqs, to amp sims, and real-time crossfade editing, Magix Sequoia provides everything you need.
Magix Sequoia 14 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software has been developed in close collaboration with leading recording studios, industry partners, TV productions and broadcasters. This high-definition DAW is one of the world's leading solutions for professional audio production, broadcasting and mastering. The powerful audio engine in Sequoia has been developed specifically for complex arrangements and ambitious video productions, whether you're working on radio plays with up to 1,000 tracks, audio dubbing a Hollywood blockbuster or live recording a full orchestra.
Magix Sequoia 14 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software mastering area holds an excellent reputation among leading recording studios around the world. This is thanks to high quality plug-ins, sophisticated metering tools and cooperation with established industry standard loudness metering according to EBU norms. With direct access to broadcasting CMS and automation systems, time-delayed transmission and parallel audio editing during live recording, Sequoia has been setting new standards for decades in collaboration with international TV stations and broadcasters.
Magix Sequoia 14 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software Features
- Avid Pro Tools S6 controller extensions
- Streamlined functionality with EUCON iOS app
- SpectraLayers Pro 4 full version
- Melodyne essential from Celemony
- Alternative interface design: Birdline Platinum Pack V. 6.0
- ARA interface
- Tempo automation for audio recordings
- Audio to MIDI conversion zplane élastique V3 timestretch algorithm
- Clear, redesigned start dialog
- New mixer skins for a choice of algorithms
- Efficient docking options for multi-project management
- Batch processing for watch folders
- Support for new video formats and codecs
- Clipstore folders Safe record stop
- Multichannel export without surround master
- Simplified embedding for external editors
- New shortcuts for spectral cleaning
Magix Sequoia 14 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software Specifications
- System Requirements:
- All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for Independence
- Optical drive: DVD drive
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
- Read more: http://www.magix.com/us/sequoia/specifications/
- Follow us: Google+ | Facebook
Magix Sequoia 14 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software Includes
- License for Sequoia 14 (on supplied Codemeter)
- Program and content Discs
- 2gb for program, and 90gb for independence
- Printed Manual
- Codemeter Dongle
What We Think
"Magix Sequoia will blow your mind. Simply opening the package will do this. Included among the 11 installation disks, and CodeMeter dongle, is a hardcover manual that is mighty impressive. Even casually comparing all the available and optional features of the available DAWs on the market, Sequoia comes out on top pretty much every time. Why? Beyond it's exceptional audio engine (mathematically perfect), you can quite literally do ANYTHING with Sequoia or work in any fashion you like. The workspace is completely configurable by dragging your components around to different locations. A variety of available skins change the look and feel of the application - but these are minimal features.
Ever want to apply effects directly to your Objects (as they are known in Sequoia and Samplitude - Regions or Clips as they are known in other DAWs)? You can completely mix your project without the mixer - and many do. For those who are processor-load conscious, the plug-ins and effects applied to an object ONLY touch the CPU for the duration of a clip.
However, the mixer window offers something really neat. You can save 5 mixer snapshots and the mixer is independent of the object window (audio editor). So, as long as the track names correspond with the mixer channels, then you'll be able to run different songs through another song's mixer and toggle through the snapshots. This brings back some of the 'accidental inspiration' that was possible back when you would simply change reels on the tape machine and listen to that song through another song's mix that was still up on the console and patched through all the outboard gear. Sometimes, great ideas come from this process. This is something that really excited me about Sequoia!
There are a ton of very useful, great sounding plug-ins included, but power users who are really familiar with vintage outboard gear will be well served by adding a UAD-2 card or more to really expand the sonic-palate; though it's really possible to mix great sounding stuff with the included plugins - these are not the normal run-of-the-mill sterile plugs from the days of old. They are definitely worth the price of admission.
Other features include Spectral Editing on EVERY TRACK. Other standalone programs exist which allow you to import your wav files for editing that you'll save and then re-import to your host DAW. There is no need for this as you can edit across multiple tracks, simultaneously, without ever leaving your session. Plus there is an edit-audio-like-MIDI pitch/timing correction component as well that boasts the same functionality and reportedly better sound-quality than the most popular of these standalone/plug-in components on the market today.
With features that help optimize your product for broadcast (loudness meters and a loudness report export function), a full mastering suite complete with a full host of mastering grade plug-ins, it's advanced spectral cleaning functions, auto-ducking features, EuCon support, included Independence Sampler Workstation and 70GB sample library, VCA faders, 64-Bit support and much more... it's difficult to imagine a situation where another DAW excels beyond what Sequoia 12 offers the power user. It's not a program for the beginner. But for the experienced audio engineer who wants the best, there is simply no other logical choice."
Front End Audio
Click here to view all Magix products