KRK R6 G3 Passive Monitor (Single)
The KRK R6 is the passive version of the industry standard Generation 3 RoKit Studio Monitor Series from KRK Systems.
KRK R6 2-Way Passive Reference Monitor Details
The KRK R6 is the passive version of the industry standard Generation 3 RoKit Studio Monitor Series from KRK Systems. For years, the RoKit series has been a popular choice for accurate monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the R6 provides a new standard in passive monitoring with better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. Considering KRK has always been the standard, this is a lofty claim. But with the R6, you will hear the truth.
KRK R6 2-Way Passive Reference Monitor Features
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- High Frequency Waveguide design provides amazing detail and on and off-axis imaging
- Precision 2-way crossover delivers accurate frequency transition between woofer and tweeter
- Peak SPL : 107dB
- Frequency Response 49 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-2 dB
*Ratings based on continuous power specifications
KRK R6 2-Way Passive Reference Monitor Specifications
- Tweeter: 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
- Drivers: 6" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB @ 1M/1W
- Frequency Response: 49 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-2 dB
- Video Shielding: Yes
- Power Handling (IEC): 100 W
- Distortion: <1% 1 W
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz, 2nd order
- Amplification: 50-150 W (8 Ohms)
- Input Connections: 5-Way Gold Plated Binding Posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12 11/16" x 8 7/8" x 10 1/2" / 31.1 cm x 22.5 cm x 26.6 cm
- Weight: 15.5 lbs / 7 kg
The KRK R6 is a PASSIVE studio monitor - meaning that it requires a separate power amplifier in order to pass audio signal. They are NOT active monitors, meaning that they do not have built-in amplifiers.
Please see Recommended Accessories below for a few suggestions of power amplifiers.
KRK R6 2-Way Passive Reference Monitor Downloads
Click here to view all KRK products