Izotope RX Plug-in Pack
RX Plug-in Pack can help you rescue your audio. Remove background noise and sudden sounds that can mar instrument and vocal performances. Transform audio from tricky recording scenarios into usable tracks and avoid re-recording.
This kit of four essential audio repair plug-ins ó De-click, De-hum, De-clip, and Dialogue De-noise ó is curated directly from iZotopeís award-winning RX software and offers the same industry-leading technology used on major label releases, network television, and Hollywood films. Use them within your audio or video editing software to fix audio you thought youíd never be able to use.
Repair noisy recordings
Recording happens in all kinds of spaces: a spare bedroom, or the living room while roommates are out, or a low-ceiling basement next to the water heater. Itís a challenge to be sure that your mics capture only clean and pristine audio and none of the unwanted muck that may cause issues later. With RX Plug-in pack, you can easily clean up and repair troublesome tracks, to reduce the bad and bring up the good.
Donít sacrifice the perfect take
Check. Check. Test. Sibilance. Even the best mic checks canít anticipate the thrust of emotion that a great singer will bring to a performance. Sure, you can adjust and try it again or capture multiple takes and then cut together the non-distorted moments, but rarely will the final cut match the feeling of that raw original. RX Plug-in Pack can take on the clipping that happens when your singer pushes harder than you checked for, so you can save the epic rock scream that no one expected but everyone was digging.
Clean up when itís too late to do over
Youíre eight hours into a ten hour weekend tracking session and your ears are tired. Itís maybe just a little bit harder to monitor every nuance of every sound thatís getting captured. But when youíre in the flow, youíre in the flow and you just have to keep tracking, layering, building, and sometimes things can slip past: a cough, a noisy amp, an acoustic guitar that was micíd a little hot. The plug-ins in RX Plug-in Pack make it easy to clean up those moments and hang onto the stuff you loved without having to call the band back in.
Izotope RX Plug-in Pack Features
- Clean up audio from less-than-ideal recording scenarios: reduce background noise, amp hum, clicks, and other sudden sounds captured when recording voice or instruments.
- Donít lose the flow of an inspired performance: remove clipping from a vocal recording that got hotter than expected.
- Salvage noisy tracks that were headed for the trash: filter out line hum, buzzes, ground loops, or other unwanted sounds when itís too late to re-track.
Izotope RX Plug-in Pack Specifications
- Operating system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Plug-in formats:
- Audiosuite DPM & AAX
- AU 32 & 64 bit
- VST 2 32 & 64 bit
- RTAS 32 bit
- AAX 64 bit
- Host compatibility:
Izotope RX Plug-in Pack Includes
- Salvage great vocal performances by removing the unintended clicks and other mouth noises that make their way through the pop screen. Eliminate clicks, crackles, pops, and digital impulse noises from instrument tracks ó and also reed noise from woodwind instruments! Treat continuous background crackle on old recordings and vinyl transfers.
- Get rid of the annoying electrical hum and line noise of ground loops and buzzes that can find their way onto multitrack recordings, and that are often only caught later on in the process. De-hum automatically identifies the base frequency of unwanted hum, and precisely removes it from the recording along with harmonics ó ensuring a clean overall sound without electrical interference. The "Adaptive" mode removes hum that changes in frequency over time.
- Salvage great performances by quickly reducing distortion on a vocal recording and cut down on the need for retakes. Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to save single-take recordings ó especially live shows, rehearsal recordings, and archival material.
- Dialogue De-noise
- Reduce the noise floor of a vocal recording in real time, without affecting the tone and quality, to make it easier to work with tracks recorded in uncontrolled and untreated spaces ó like your spare bedroom or a corner in the basement. The zero-latency Dialogue De-noise real-time plug-in is the most powerful denoiser for working with any voice recordings: sung vocals, podcast, voiceover work, and more.
Click here to view all Izotope products