Genelec 7360APM DSP Subwoofer
The Genelec 7360APM SAM (Smart Active Monitoring) Subwoofer complements any Genelec Smart monitor in the most demanding professional monitoring applications. Smart subwoofers are built upon proven 7000 Series Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology, and deliver articulate, precise low frequency reproduction with high dynamic capability. Both 7360 and 7370 Smart subwoofers include a comprehensive multichannel bass-management system, offering adjustable crossover frequency to the main monitor system and much more.
Acoustically adaptable to every environment, Smart subwoofers provide outstanding sound clarity, definition and neutrality you can trust. Offering comfort, flexibility and unlimited configuration possibilities, you can now only focus on your creative work
The 7360A combines the Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology with AutoCal™ and GLM™ control network technologies. Genelec state-of-the-art AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every subwoofer for level, timing, crossover phase and equalisation of room response anomalies. Providing extended low frequency performance, accurate tonal characteristics reproduction and high dynamic capabilities, the 7360A supports a distributed bass management architecture. This cost-effective package offers 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters. A Class D amplifier unit is integrated into the enclosure and contains DSP crossover filters, driver overload and protection circuitry.
The 7360A is the low frequency monitoring tool for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting, providing outstanding sound clarity, definition and neutrality you can trust. Offering comfort, flexibility and unlimited configuration possibilities, you can now only focus on your creative work.
Genelec 7360APM DSP Subwoofer Features
- New Smart subwoofers can be used with Genelec GLM network for full GLM 2.0 software functionalities, including wired volume control. They can also be used without a computer and network control as complete stand-alone systems using either Stored Settings or Manual Settings (DIP switch and rotary controls) for various adjustments and functionalities. Genelec GLM AutoCal™ measures the response in the listening area and applies relevant compensation in the subwoofer frequencies to minimise room acoustic resonance effects.
- An extended set of room response compensation filters allow for increased in-room calibration precision and customer-defined specific calibration curves.
- The Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) design provides extended low frequency performance, accurate tonal characteristics reproduction and high dynamic capabilities.
- New Smart subwoofers support both the traditional analogue bass management where the subwoofer handles both high- and low-pass filtering and a distributed bass management architecture, where subwoofer outputs are un-filtered and main Smart monitors apply the necessary high-pass filtering locally.
- A cost-effective package offering 7.1 analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters.
- The 9301 AES/EBU Multichannel Interface allows 7.1-channel digital audio sources to be connected to new Smart subwoofers via a single XLR subwoofer output link to cover all possible professional digital audio applications.
- Maximum short term sine wave sound pressure level averaged
- from 30 Hz to 85 Hz, measured in half space, on-axis, at 1 meter.
- Highly efficient Genelec designed Class D amplifiers combined with latest technology drivers allow the 7360 and 7370 to achieve substantially higher sound pressure level than their predecessors with high dynamic range, improved frequency response flatness and very low distortion. This means clean, neutral and fatigue-free audio reproduction at the sound pressure level of your choice, enabling you to work consistently and accurately.
- Highly efficient Class D amplifier technology represents a power-saving, environmentally-friendly solution.
- High system reliability thanks to advanced protection circuitry guaranteeing predictable production times.
- Universal mains input voltage allows easy connectivity to any mains power allowing use anywhere in the world.
- Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) switches the system to standby when no audio input is detected, providing significant power consumption savings.
- New Smart subwoofers feature a hardware bypass for simple monitoring check without subwoofer frequency response extension.
- Every single product is factory calibrated and fully evaluated for acoustic performance guaranteeing perfect similarity between products and consistent high performance.
- Elegant and minimalistic industrial design combining state-of-the-art function with aesthetics.
- New SAM systems are fully backward compatible, allowing easy expansion of an existing monitoring system.
- Genelec quality and reliability makes long term investments profitable and ensure outstanding audio quality experience.
Genelec 7360APM DSP Subwoofer Specifications
- SPL: 109 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 19 Hz - 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 3 dB (19 Hz - 100 Hz)
- Driver dimension: 10 inch
- Amplifier power: 300 W (Class D)
- H 527 x W 462 x D 365 mm
- H 20 3/4 x W 18 3/16 x D 14 3/8 inch
- 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs
- 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU
- 2 x RJ45 control network
Genelec 7360APM DSP Subwoofer Includes
- 7360APM DSP Subwoofer
- 1 x IEC Mains Power Cable
- 1 x 5m GLM network cable
- Operation Manual / User Guide
Genelec 7360APM DSP Subwoofer Downloads
Click here to view all Genelec products