Eventide Anthology X Plug-In Bundle
Eventide's Anthology X bundle is comprised of 17 mixing, mastering and multi-FX plug-ins - based on 40 years of heritage; including the H910, H949, H3000 Factory, Band Delay, and famed Omnipressor.
Furthermore it includes Eventide's UltraChannel, UltraReverb, Quadravox and Octavox that will help you solve problems and inspire new creative possibilities. The Anthology X bundle is a true must-have for any studio. A complete solution of digital audio processing, Anthology X features the very best of the past, present, and future of Eventide's works. The original Clockworks Legacy bundle - Instant Phaser, Instant Flanger, H910 Harmonizer, H949, and Omnipressor. From the H3000, Factory and Band Delays offer unique creative possibilities that can be used to breathe life into any instrument or vocals - are all included in the Anthology X Bundle. Also included (for mixing and mastering), is the faithful reproductions of precision EQs (EQ65 Filter Set and EQ45 Parametric Equalizer). These EQs cover the spectrum from surgicallity to contouring and sculpting - no matter what the track (or mix) needs. Along with these classics, next generation effects like UltraReverb and Octavox offer more creative possibilities than ever before.
Eventide Anthology X Plug-In Bundle Features
- 32 and 64 bit compatible (AAX, AU, VST)
- 17 Killer Eventide Plug-ins
- Clockworks Legacy
- H3000 Multi-Effects
- Mixing and Mastering
Eventide Anthology X Plug-In Bundle Specifications
- Platform Compatibility
- Microsoft Windows 7+
- Apple OS X 10.7+
- DAW Compatibility
- Pro Tools 10 +, Cubase 7+, Nuendo, Wavelab, Logic 8+, Ableton Live 7+, SONAR, Studio One, Digital Performer, GarageBand, Samplitude, Sequoia, and more!
- Plug-In Format
- AAX Native, VST, and Audio Units
Eventide Anthology X Plug-In Bundle Includes
- The H910 Harmonizer was the first commercially available digital audio effects unit ever made. Its sound is featured on countless hit records and was adopted by industry luminaries like Tony Visconti for use with David Bowie, and was a staple of Frank Zappa’s guitar rig.
- The world’s first Harmonizer, the H910 captures all the realism of the original, and sets the standard for pitch shifting effects. Change pitch, double-track, or use Anti-Feedback for a slight pitch modulation.
- Designed with graphic knobs and buttons that resemble the controls on the original unit yet enhanced for more intuitive control.
- H910 Dual
- Two H910s cunningly ganged together to create stunning stereo effects.
- Allows for linking, unlinking, or reverse linking parameters of left and right channels.
- Cross feedback available between each unit with up to 400ms delay.
- Stereo width control sets the panning in the stereo field for huge soundscapes.
- Multi-effects Harmonizer with deglitching and longer, randomized, and reversed delays.
- Micropitch mode for small pitch intervals, reverse pitch shift, with delay and repeat modes.
- Combination digital delay, pitch changer, and all around special effects unit.
- Original hardware popularized by Jimmy Page and the only piece of digital gear to grace his rig.
- H949 Dual
- Two independent units with cross feedback and stereo width controls for amazing steroizing effects.
- Combining the multiple effects available on each channel mixed together to create a new world of sonic possibilities.
- Based on the classic 1971 combination compressor, expander, limiter, and dynamic reverser.
- Features the unique ability to either compress or expand audio.
- Super crunch sound using extreme compression - sounds great on everything from male vocals to a drum buss.
- Perfect for side-chaining kick drums.
- Original hardware used by Brian May, lead guitarist of Queen.
- Instant Phaser
- Simulation of the world’s first phaser, a single-function analog processor featuring a sweeping filter bank.
- Classic sound that can be heard on countless hit records such as Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir”.
- Instant Flanger
- Recreation of one of the first hardware products to faithfully simulate tape flanging.
- Choose or combine modulation sources, including the LFO, or input signal (envelope follower), or manual sweep (which can be controlled by MIDI).
- H3000 Factory
- Modular Effects Laboratory based on effect algorithms from the legendary H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer.
- Amazingly versatile, combining pitch, delay, modulation, and filtering in a modular interface.
- Offers unrivaled creative possibilities by virtue of a powerful combination of modulatable Harmonizer effects.
- Patch together any combination of 18 effect blocks, including the H3000 Function Generator which employs19 wave shapes in endless permutations.
- Over 500 presets including over 100 artist presets and over 100 presets from the original hardware.
- H3000 Band Delays
- Taken from the Band Delays algorithm from the classic multi-effect processor, the H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer.
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments.
- Excellent for unique vocal delay effects that don’t fill up the mix.
- Features 9 algorithms: 2 halls, 2 rooms, 2 chambers, 2 plates, and ambience.
- Includes tempo-synced delays, a compressor and 4 EQs.
- Artist presets created by Andrew Scheps, Brian Montgomery, Charlie May, and many others.
- Extremely versatile reverb – use it on any audio source.
- 8-voice diatonic pitch shifter using pitch shifting technology from Eventide’s flagship H8000 effects processor.
- Select key and scale. 8 voices with panning, delay, detune, and feedback to create beautiful harmonies and sequences.
- Great on monophonic synths, guitar, and vocals.
- New pitch-tracking ‘off’ mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
- Unique Notation Grid allows for a more musical programming experience.
- An inspiring compositional effect!
- 4 channel, lower CPU footprint version of Octavox.
- Optimized for multiple instances
- Four voices of diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifting.
- Features the Notation Grid - graphic placement of notes on a musical staff.
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plugin to play the filters as musical notes.
- All-in-one channel strip useful on vocals and instruments.
- Re-orderable gate, compressor, O-Pressor (compressor section from Ominpressor), and 5-band parametric EQ.
- Additional Micro Pitch Shift, and stereo delays.
- Output models transformer saturation for added warmth.
- Stereo delays feedback can be routed through any part of the signal chain for a wide-range of ‘organic’ effects.
- Light-weight version of UltraChannel using fewer CPU cycles.
- Re-orderable gate, compressor, and 5-band parametric EQ with optional output saturation.
- Circuit model of the Urei 545 parametric EQ.
- Contains 24 dB Octave High Pass and Low Pass filters and 4 bands of Parametric EQ.
- Circuit model of the Urei 565 filter set.
- Comprised of a 36 dB Octave High Pass and Low Pass filter and two additional configurable filters as Band Pass or Notch.
- Perfect “problem solver” plugin by using the Band Pass configuration to identify unwanted frequencies or resonances and then switching to Notch to remove them.
- Powerful, Hi Q Notch filter with sufficient rejection to entirely filter out single sine waves.
- Great for video post-production to filter out hum and noises.
- Precision Time Align
- High precision sub sample delay that can slide a track forward or backwards in time to align signals.
- Works killer on multi-miked distorted guitars (and other instruments) by eliminating the common problem of comb filtering.
Eventide Anthology X Plug-In Bundle Downloads
Click here to view all Eventide products