Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable Details
A new era of sound, power and performance begins with Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer. It is a revolution in guitar synthesis, with features never before available in any guitar processor. In terms of speed, Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable is the fastest ever. Itâ??s also the most accurate, thanks to newly developed pitch-detection technology. As for sound, the triple-core generator houses a world-class array of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synth voices, enabling tones and textures that have never been heard before. Onstage or in the studio, you can instantly access Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer's huge library of ready-to-use sounds, from pop to rock and beyond, with quick-access category buttons.
New Sound Possibilities
Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer's powerful triple-core engine comprises two PCM synthesizers (with over 900 tones powered by the latest Roland synthesis technology) and COSM guitar modeling, featuring a virtual treasure trove of guitar, bass, amp, and synth models. Together, these combined technologies allow you to create unique, revolutionary sounds. The â??Metal Synth Leadâ?ť preset, for example, combines two types of thick, brilliant synth textures with an overdriven solid-body/humbucking tone for incredible punch and power.
Get ready to rockâ?¦and fast! Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable puts you instantly in touch with a huge library of amazing sounds, no editing required. The onboard lineup of ready-to-use presets (270, plus 297 user) takes the pain out of the process, with simple category buttons for finding the perfect sound fast. Choose from hundreds of great presets for pop, rock, and beyond, and kick-start your song or jam with unique, powerful sounds that will turn heads and raise fists.
Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable conveniently bridges the guitarist to the desktop music production world with its two USB ports. The rear-panel port can be used one for MIDI/Audio data communication; the side-panel port is dedicated to real-time playback of audio files from a USB memory device (sold separately). Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable provides foot control of USB audio playback so your hands never need to leave the guitar.
Thanks to Rolandâ??s decades of research and dedication to guitar synthesizers and powerful new pitch detection technology, Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable is far and away the fastest guitar synth ever. Furthermore, the COSM guitar-modeling engine needs zero detection time, allowing Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable to respond instantly and exactly as you play. Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable detects pitch, velocity, and behavior for unprecedented response to your performance.
Easy to Use
If youâ??re new to the world of technology, fear not. Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable is powerful yet extremely friendly. For customizing sounds, the EZ Edit feature (made famous in the GT-10) and large LCD takes the guesswork out of the process. And for those who want to go deep, Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable offers huge array of controllable parameters. Pros will appreciate the power of Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer, while beginners will love how quick and easy the unit is to operate.
Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable Features
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Rolandâ??s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Comes without GK-3 Divided Pickup or GK cable
Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable Specifications
- Manufacturer: Roland
- Product: GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable
- Sound Generator: PCM: 2 tones, Modeling: 1 tone
- Tones: PCM: 910 types, Modeling: 23 types (guitar mode), 17 types (bass mode)
- Effects: MFX (Multi-Effects): 20 types, AMP (Preamp): 42 types, MOD (Modulation): 14 types, Delay: 7 types, Reverb: 5 types, Chorus: 4 types, EQ: 1 type
- Patch Memory: Guitar mode Preset: 270 + User: 297, Bass mode Preset: 90 + User: 297
- AD Conversion: 24-bit (GK Pickup), 24-bit + AF method (Normal Pickup)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Output Level: Output jacks: -10 dBu, Guitar Out jack: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: Output jacks: 2 k ohms, Guitar Out jack: 2 k ohms
- USB Memory Audio Player: File Format: WAV, AIFF
- Display: Graphic LCD 240 x 64 dots
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 700 mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's manual
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 405 mm x 244 mm x 78 mm / 16" x 9-5/8" x 3-1/8"
- Weight: 3.3 kg / 7 lbs. 5 oz.
Roland GR-55S Guitar Synthesizer w/o Pick Up or GK cable Downloads
Click here to view all Roland Products