Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Headphones
BLUE Mo-Fi lets you say goodbye to traditional passive headphones. Mo-Fi is the first headphone designed with an onboard audiophile amplifier and high-powered, precision drivers for extreme accuracy and a mind-blowing listening experience.
Mo-Fi stands for “true mobile high fidelity.” From your studio gear to your laptop and even your phone, the built-in audiophile amp and perfectly matched precision drivers provide articulation and huge dynamic range from device to device. Mo-Fi’s amp removes the burden of power from your mobile devices, so they can pass audio at their optimum output levels—this means that you are always tapping into the highest possible audio quality. With Mo-Fi, you get studio quality audio on any device, so you can track, mix and really enjoy your music anywhere.
WHY BE PASSIVE WHEN YOU CAN BE POWERED
Remember when studio monitors went from passive to active? Now it’s happened to headphones. Mo-Fi brings the performance of custom-tuned, high-end reference monitors to your ears, so you can judge what’s really going on in your mix. When you’re making music, the built-in amplifier provides ample headroom, while the excellent sound isolation lets you hear the music clearly. It all integrates together to deliver astounding accuracy and detailed imaging, so you’ll be able to create mixes on any device that translate across all systems.
FIT AND COMFORT—REINVENTED
Mo-Fi is no ordinary headphone. From the multi-jointed design to earcups shaped like ears, Blue has completely reimagined the form and functionality. The result feels less like a headphone, and more like a high-quality instrument you can wear.
The unique multi-jointed headband was inspired by the finely tuned suspension of an open-wheeled Formula One racecar. It’s elegant. It’s comfortable. And it features an adjustable tension knob that allows you to dial-in the perfect setting—not too tight, not too loose, but just right. Pivoting arms allow for a small change in the angle of the earcups to achieve a large amount of height adjustment. The earcups simply float into place. You get a level of fit and comfort that just isn’t possible on other headphones. Plus it creates a perfect seal, resulting in solid bass response, improved isolation and reduction in bleed—perfect for tracking in the studio.
ALL-ANALOG AMP MODES
Unlike those bass-in-your-face headphones, Mo-Fi includes three amp modes so you can choose the right sound for your music. No DSP tricks here—this is all analog. “On” activates the audiophile amp, “On+” engages the amp’s low-frequency enhancement circuit for exceptionally rich and smooth bass, and “Off” puts the headphones in passive mode if you’re connected to high-output studio gear. No matter if you’re tracking, mixing or just enjoying your music, you’ll have total control over your listening experience.
INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGEMENT
Mo-Fi’s smart design saves big on battery life, ensuring that the headphones are always ready for action. First off, Mo-Fi knows when you’ve stopped listening and automatically powers down to save juice. The battery will charge completely in 3-4 hours, and give you approximately 12 hours of life-changing playtime (with intelligent power management, that 12 hours will feel like forever). And even if the battery runs down, Mo-Fi can continue to work in passive mode.
GO FROM LO-FI TO MO-FI
More and more hi-resolution music is hitting the market. These incredible recordings allow you to enjoy all the details of the original tracks. But why listen to hi-res music with low-res headphones? Only Mo-Fi can faithfully reproduce these amazing recordings. So go Mo-Fi—and hear what you’ve been missing.
Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Headphones Features
- Custom high-powered audiophile amplifier
- 50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Sealed over-ear design for superior isolation and feedback prevention
- User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape and size for a perfect fit
- Racecar-inspired multi-jointed headband design keeps earcups parallel at all times for superior comfort and sound
- All-analog amplifier performance modes: passive, active and enhanced bass
- Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime; Mo-Fi continues to play music even when battery has no charge
Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Headphones Specifications
- Output power: 240mW
- THD+N: 0.004%
- SNR, self noise: <105 dB
- Noise: < 20 uV
- Battery capacity: 1020mAh
- Type and size: 50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Impedance: 42 ohms
- Frequency response: 15-20kHz
- Enclosure details: Sealed enclosure with tuned damping materials
- Weight: 466 g (16.44 oz)
- Outer dimensions (closed): 21cm x14cm x12cm (8.27” x 5.51” x 4.72”)
- Outer dimensions (open): 18cm x 29cm x 12cm (7.09” x 11.42” x 4.72”)
Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Headphones Includes
- Mo-Fi Headphones
- Soft case with cable storage pocket
- 1.2-meter audio cable with Apple iPhone/iPad controls
- 3-meter audio cable
- 1-meter USB charging cable
- AC charging adaptor
- 3.5mm to 1/4" TRS adaptor
- Two-prong airplane connector
- Registration and warranty information
- User manual
Click here to view all Blue Microphones products