Bitwig Studio 1.2 Performance DAW EDU
Bitwig Studio 1.2 Performance DAW is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.
From sound design to music creation, discover the new standard in customized workflow. Bitwig Studio Performance DAW inspires you to take greater control of your productions, giving you access to every aspect of your workflow as needed. Streamline your creative process and quickly take your music from ideas to complete songs, tracks and compositions. With Bitwig Studio Performance DAW, youâ??re in command of a workflow that works best for you. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Choose between several display profiles. Design your own sounds with dedicated container devices. Combine built-in instruments, effects, and VST plug-ins. Bitwig Studioâ??s unified mapping system allows you to modulate any device or VST parameter using macro controls and modulator devices. Explore a new world of creative possibilities, including audio and note expressions, histogram-based value editing, layered editing, extensive bounce-in-place functions, automatic slicing, smart controller integration, and the Open Controller Scripting API. Every feature in Bitwig Studio Performance DAW was developed by musicians, for musicians. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Windows, MAc OS X, Linux - All for one, one for all
The next generation of software for sound and music creation is available on all three major platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Produce, share, and collaborate from completely different machines. When it comes to which operating system you wish to use with Bitwig Studio Performance DAW, the choice is yours.
Integrated User Interface - Customized workflow to match any style
Today it's possible to make music with any DAW. What sets each one apart is workflow, how quickly you can realize your ideas, and the freedom to choose how you produce and perform. In Bitwig Studio Performance DAW, use the Clip Launcher alongside your arrangement to draft your songâ??s layout on the fly, or use it exclusively as a performance tool. This is one of many features that demonstrates Bitwig Studioâ??s seamless integration of multiple views into your workflow as needed, the way you want it.
Plud-in Sandboxing - Damage control
Never again will a single plugin take down your entire project. The â??sandboxingâ?ť feature built-in to Bitwig Studio Performance DAW ensures plug-in crashes will not interrupt valuable production time, or better yet, your performance on stage. Choose 32-bit, 64-bit, or choose both. No third-party bridging is necessary to run your favorite plugins side-by-side. Bitwig Studio Performance DAW protects your workflow while efficiently running your VSTs for non-stop creativity.
Unified Modulation System - Modulation redefined
Modulating one parameter from the next often means losing hands-on control â?" until now. Bitwig Studio Performance DAW is hard-coded with a Unified Modulation System, allowing you to easily link any device parameter, including nested internal devices and VST plug-ins, without losing hands-on control. Never before has modulating virtually any parameter between devices been so simple. Nothing is locked, so you can manipulate on the fly to find the perfect range of modulation. Make your devices take on a life of their own, create dynamic relationships between sounds, and hear your music begin to breathe.
Open Multiple Projects - Limited to one idea? Think again
The bassline from your last session could be the missing piece of your current project. The rhythm section in your latest song carries perfectly over to the next. No need to close anything or dig through complex file structures. With Bitwig Studio Performance DAW, open multiple projects at the same time and drag-and-drop between them.
Open Controller API - Your controller API
"Smart controller" takes on a new meaning in Bitwig Studio Performance DAW. The Open Controller API is accessible not only to you, but also to third party manufacturers for complete integration of your favorite controllers like never before. This feature allows you to freely edit existing control maps direct from the companies that design your controllers, or to easily create your own. Get the most out of your gear with hands-on control of parameters that mean the most to you, and take full advantage of every pad, knob, button, and key at your fingertips.
Detail Editor - Everything in its place
Bitwig Studio Performance DAW is designed to offer unprecedented flexibility by eliminating boundaries at every step of music creation and performance to give you greater control over your workflow than ever before. The Detail Editor revolutionizes audio editing by allowing you to perform non-destructive editing within a clip, allowing you to stretch, split, pitch, pan, copy, reverse, add, move and re-arrange audio as you wish. Edit multiple tracks in the same view, edit notes using audio as a reference, isolate your view to one clip or expand it to see the everything in the entire track. Consider the Detail Editor your very own limitless creative space. Go wild!
Dynamic Object Inspector - Build up your ideas, faster
Start with a groove or motif, take the idea that inspires you from the start and quickly transform it into a complete composition. Bitwig Studio Performance DAW introduces new ways to keep up with your inspiration. Take the Dynamic Object Inspector, it allows you to select multiple notes or events and edit them together with an interactive histogram, easily adding variations as you go
KEY FEATURES OF BITWIG STUDIO 1.2 EDU
- Group Tracks
- Pop-up Browser
- Visual Displays for Dynamic Devices
- Project Templates
- Customizable Shortcuts
- Per Project Mappings
- Expressive MIDI Support
- Factory Content Update
Bitwig Studio 1.2 Performance DAW EDU Features
- The next generation of software for sound and music creation on all three major platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Lets you customize the workflow to match any style
- Includes â??sandboxingâ?ť feature built-in to ensure that the plug-in crashes will not interrupt valuable production time, or better yet, your performance on stage
- Bitwig Studio Performance DAW is hard-coded with a Unified Modulation System, allowing you to easily link any device parameter, including nested internal devices and VST plug-ins, without losing hands-on control
- Bitwig Studio Performance DAW enables you to open multiple projects at the same time and drag-and-drop between them
- Open Controller API feature allows you to freely edit existing control maps direct from the companies that design your controllers, or to easily create your own
- The Detail Editor feature revolutionizes audio editing by allowing you to perform non-destructive editing within a clip, allowing you to stretch, split, pitch, pan, copy, reverse, add, move and re-arrange audio as you wish
- Dynamic Object Inspector allows you to select multiple notes or events and edit them together with an interactive histogram, easily adding variations as you go
Bitwig Studio 1.2 Performance DAW EDU Specifications
- Platform: Cross-platform DAW (Windows, OS X, Linux)
- Support: Full multi-core and multi-processor support
- VSTsupport: VST 2.4 support with built-in 32-/64-bit
- Technology: Proprietary time-stretching technology
- Display support: Multi-display support for up to 3 displays
- Audio tracks: Unlimited
- Note tracks: Unlimited
- Effect tracks: Unlimited
- File import: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis
- Windows system requirements: 5GB free disk space, Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution. Minimum 2 GB RAM, Multicore CPU. Windows 7 or later
- MAC system requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit CPU Linux Ubuntu 12.04 or later, 64-bit CPU
Click here to view all Bitwig products