Avid Pro Tools 11 Upgrade from Express
Avid Pro Tools 11 Upgrade from Express
Pro Tools 11 upgrades include a basic
support of Pro Tools 12 features, until the end of the year (think of
it as taste test gift from Avid).
Pro Tools 12 gives you all the features
of Pro Tools 11, with the addition of new features and tools. Until
the end of the year (while supplies last), if you buy an upgrade to
Pro Tools 11, you get access to Pro Tools Support (IE PT12 - as it
stands). If you re-up your annual support next year, then it will
carry on - and new features, tools, etc (that are added), will be
available to you. If you do not re-up the support, then your version
of Pro Tools will simply revert to the standard functions (IE PT11).
******** This upgrade is not compatible with copies of Express that were bundled with M-Audio Products!
Avid Pro Tools 11 Recording Software Details
The most powerful digital audio workstation just got more powerful. Avid Pro Tools 11 Recording Software redefines professional music and audio production for today‚??s workflows. From all-new audio and video engines and turbocharged 64-bit performance, to expanded metering and new HD video workflows, Pro Tools 11 enables you to take on the most demanding sessions and maximize your creativity‚?"without holding anything back.
With the fully optimized Avid Audio Engine, you get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 on the same hardware configurations. So go ahead‚?"pile on epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects, and experience performance like never before with the most powerful audio workstation available.
Turbocharge sessions with 64-bit performance. With much more accessible RAM to boost performance, you can creatively take your music and audio production to a whole new level. Handle bigger mixes with thousands of clips. Take advantage of larger VI sampler sizes to attain more realistic-sounding instrument sounds. And enjoy more system headroom to push things even further, without straining your system.
With PT11, you can speed up delivery with offline bounce. With faster-than-real-time offline bounce, you can speed up your final mix or stem deliveries‚?"at up to 150x faster‚?"and get the high-quality results you‚??d expect only from Pro Tools, thanks to time-stamped automation.
Enhance your creative capabilities. Monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency to capture your best performances. Optimize mixes using a variety of built-in metering standards, with gain reduction (HD only). Add, play, and edit Avid DNxHD files and other HD video formats in the timeline‚?"without transcoding. Automate tracks while recording. And work faster with new key commands.
Plug into legendary sound. Get the sound you want using a wide variety of Pro Tools plug-ins from Avid and their partners. Pro Tools comes with over 75 AAX virtual instruments, effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins‚?"some of which emulate the sounds of classic hardware processors, amps, and instruments. Add more to expand your sonic palette even further.
Work the way you want. Pair Pro Tools with your favorite Avid or third-party audio interface to record and monitor vocal and instrument performances. Capture virtual instrument performances using a MIDI keyboard controller. Or record and create with just your computer and the software alone for ultimate portability.
Avid Pro Tools 11 Recording Software Features
- Unleash your creativity with multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance
- Speed up mix delivery with faster-thanreal-time offline bounce
- Create big mixes, with up to 96 audio tracks
- Compose with virtual instruments and MIDI and Score Editors
- Monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency
- Play and edit HD video‚?"right in the Pro Tools timeline
- Polish mixes with over 75 AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
- Speed up mixing with industry-trusted automation tools
Avid Pro Tools 11 Recording Software Includes
- Pro Tools 11 software
- Virtual instruments
- Boom‚?"drum machine and sequencer
- DB-33‚?"tonewheel organ with rotating speaker
- Mini Grand‚?"acoustic grand piano
- Structure Free‚?"sample player
- Vacuum‚?"monophonic tube synth
- Xpand!2‚?"synth and sample workstation
- Big Fish Audio 8 GB sound library
- Over 70 effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins, including
- AIR effects‚?"high-quality reverb, delay, flange, and other effects
- Avid Channel Strip‚?"System 5 EQ and
- compression modeler
- BF 76‚?"1176 compressor emulation
- D-Verb‚?"professional-grade reverb and ambience processing
- Eleven Free‚?"guitar amp and effects emulator
- EQ III and Dynamics III‚?"high-quality EQ and
- Maxim‚?"peak limiter and mastering
Avid Pro Tools 11 Recording Software System Requirements
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or Windows 7 or 8 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB minimum required for Pro Tools HD)
- Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for full installation
- USB port for iLok (plus, Internet connection for software download)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for software authorization)
Click here to view all Avid products