Audio Technica PRO 45
The PRO 45 is a wide-range condenser microphone with a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pattern. It was designed for high-quality sound reinforcement and other demanding sound pickup applications.
The PRO 45 is furnished with a vinyl-coated steel hanger that allows it to be positioned inconspicuously over a choir, orchestra, stage, etc., for low-profile situations, and features a 25' (7.6 m) permanently-attached miniature cable with an XLRM-type connector, which allows it to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type jack or cable connector. The unit's integral electronics can be powered from any external 9V to 52V DC phantom power source. Output is low impedance balanced. The output connector mates with XLRF-type connectors. The high sensitivity of the PRO45 ensures useful output and an excellent match to most mixer, tape recorder and amplifier inputs. It will provide undistorted output even in sound fields as loud as 134 dB SPL.
- Hi-SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Also available in white as PRO 45W
Click Here to view all Audio Technica products