Arturia V-Collection Bundle Details
The V Collection 3.0 brings you the most legendary synthesizers and drum machines ever used in professional studios in one attractively-priced bundle. This premium suite includes no less than 10 of Arturia’s multi-awarded TAE 64-bit software instruments : Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V & Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, as well as the new Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer V and Spark Vintage, a comprehensive collection of 30 classic drum machines (new in version 3.0!). To round up the package nicely, Arturia have also included the Analog Laboratory: a synth powerhouse providing a myriad of inspiring scenes to play with. So take a giant leap into the sonic world of the most demanding producers and the leading electronic artists. Now is the time to load up your dream analog rig!
Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Modular V is the synth of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime.
From the starship funk lead lines of the 70's, to the gangster whine of mid 90's hip-hop, the ever present Minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades. The highly awarded Mini V is now even polyphonic and has extra modulation options making it a Memorymoog emulation as well.
With its very raw and dirty character it is easy to create massive drum n' bass stabs to growlin funky bass lines and spaced out drones. The ARP2600 V is a truly versatile sound creation tool with a bite.
When a punchy fat sound is demanded the search no further. Whether emanating from the beat boxes of 80's New York or from the electro dub club sound systems of now, the sound of the Prophet V keeps it moving. The Prophet VS brings you a unique crisp digital sound that easily stands on its own, but at the same time is complimentary to the sound of pure analog synthesizers. It brings the clear sound of four digital oscillators and a nice creamy warm filter.
With its ground breaking design and earth shattering sounds, this massive sounding synth has featured on poles apart recordings from the good times of soul of Stevie Wonder to the electronic tension of the Blade Runner soundtrack. We do highly recommend the CS-80V for pads and string sounds.
The Jupiter-8’s success, initiated in 1981, took every one by storm. In terms of sonic possibilities, it complemented its competition by bringing something different. The Jupiter-8V is a real workhorse capable of creating very versatile sounds. You could easily make 'fat' or ‘Crystal’ sounds with it. With the new modulation possibilities and effects within the synthesizer path it goes far beyond the original.
The SEM was one of the world’s first self-contained synthesizer modules. Primarily developed by Oberheim as an expander to fatten up the tone of the Minimoog, it soon gained a popularity of its own. It was later featured in high end polyphonic models embedding up to eight SEM voices. Today the SEM models are still highly sought after for their stellar multimode Filter.
The legendary Wurlitzer EP 200A was the high end model of the Wulitzer reed-based piano line. It was introduced in 1972 and produced until 1982.
The Wurlitzer quickly reached immense success among pop and rock bands, where its tone -thicker and rougher than a Rhodes- had a rich presence in the mix.
The V Collection 3.0 also includes a comprehensive collection of 30 classic drum machines. From the low end punch of the TR-808 to the R&B flavored percussion sounds of the CR-78, this collection delivers the true soul of the finest groove machines -including the producer’s best kept secrets- in one single and easy to use interface.
Analog Laboratory is a powerful software that acts as the control tower of your synth collection. It allows you to quickly select your sound among the 4300 presets and play 200 scenes involving two synthesizers, drum loops and arpeggiation melodies. This is the ideal place to find inspiration for your tracks or to prepare your live setup.
Arturia V-Collection Bundle Features
- Includes more than 10 software titles : Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V & Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer V, Spark Vintage, Analog Laboratory, Analog Lab.
- Spark Vintage includes high end recreations of 30 classic drum machines (TR-808, TR-909, LinnDrum, DrumTraks, and more)
- Each virtual instrument in the V COLLECTION can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer (Functions as a 32-bit & 64-bit compatible VST, AU, RTAS plug-in or in stand alone.)
- Set to control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- With the ability to work at 32bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a Hardware synthesizer.
- For each of the available Software instruments delivered in the V COLLECTION you get more than 400 high quality and innovative sounding presets.
- Thanks to TAE, Arturia’s proprieritary technology, you have the guarantee that the sound coming from the different synthesizer recreations is as pure and phat as the original.
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities...
- Analog Laboratory offering 4300 presets, 200 scenes and the in-depth edition of each synthesizer.
- All synthesizers in the pack come with more than 400 presets by a selection of the world’s most talented sound designers.
- All the features of the original synths have been recreated but more was added to take advantage of new possibilities
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter type
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
Arturia V-Collection Bundle Specifications
- Windows: Windows Seven 32 & 64 bit and above
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher intel only
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3*, 32 & 64 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats (* VST 3 is supported by Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V only.)
- Minimum Requirements
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU (Multiple Cores recommended)
- Pack dimensions: 16cm x 13.5cm x 23cm / 6.3 x 5.32 x 9.06 inches
- Pack weight: 4.4kg / 9.7lbs
- Box content
- 10 Manuals in English, Japanese and French (A5 format)
- 1 DVD-Rom containing the software installer (Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7)
- 1 Registration card
Click here to view all Arturia products