Arturia Spark VDM Vintage Drum Machines Plug-In
The Arturia Spark Vintage Drum Machines Plug-In, brings 30 legendary drum machines from the 60's, 70's and 80's to your computer with a unique and powerful interface!
Arturia Spark Vintage Drum Machines Plug-In Details
The Arturia Spark Vintage Drum Machines Plug-In brings 30 legendary drum machines to the musician. Intuitive and powerful, this software is much more than your typical sample player. By mixing high quality samples and virtual analog synthesis (based on TAE), Spark Vintage Drum Machines manages to capture the unique soul of these instruments.
From the classic percussion sounds of the Roland CR-78 and Korg Mini Pops 7 to the heavy punch of the TR-series, all the top producersâ?? boutique models are available in one single easy-to-use interface. Add to this the lightning-fast workflow, in-depth tweaking possibilities, and live features of Spark, and you get a true must have for any demanding beat maker.
Spark Vintage Drum Machines features 30 legendary drum machines from the 60â??s, 70â??s and 80â??s. All models have been carefully reproduced using two techniques : analog emulation (based on TAE) for the analog circuits, and high resolution sampling of mint condition units for EPROM and PCM based drum machines. Each kit comes with pre-programmed patterns ranging from the original ones, to the most contemporary rhythms. If you want to get hold of the classic beats that shaped countless hit records, while keeping a modern edge, it doesnâ??t get any better than Spark Vintage Drum Machines.
Spark Vintage Drum Machines offers a powerful interface to easily program and get the most out of your classic drum machines. Inspired by the original TR-series, Spark features a 16 step sequencer inspired by the original TR-series, that makes programming tracks a breeze. Pattern length is expandable to 32, 48 and 64 steps. If you want to capture your beats with their original timing and velocity, you can also map your favorite MIDI keyboard to the 8 drum pads.
Spark Vintage Drum Machines includes a dedicated mixer with 16 independent stereo outputs that you can easily route into your DAW. It is also a powerful interface to refine your drum mix within Spark thanks to 14 professional audio effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter, Sub generator.
Spark Vintage Drum Machines offers the same exact live features as its elder brother, Spark Creative Drum machine. The XY Pad offers real-time filtering and slicing, to quickly generate mind-blowing breaks. It features 3 types of Filters (Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass), Repeat, Repeat Mix, Bit Crusher, Reverse, Tape, Strobe and Pan. Spark also comes with an advanced Looper, that allows you to divide the loop size and move the looping position simultaneously. This feature brings a lot of stutter dynamics into your playing. Combine it with the XY Pad and it will generate even more impressive live effects.
Spark Vintage Drum Machines integrates seamlessly with any DAW as a plugin (RTAS, AU, VST3) and also features MIDI assignment on all its key knobs and pads, making it compatible with your favorite MIDI controllers, whether they are keyboards or drumpads.
Spark includes a feature to export your patterns in .wav and MIDI directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This becomes very handy when you are working with loops and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
Arturia Spark Vintage Drum Machines Plug-In Features
- 30 legendary drum machines including: Roland TR-808, TR-707, TR-909, CR-78, Korg KPR-77, Mini Pops 7, LinnDrum, Yamaha RX5, Maestro Rhythm King MKII, Simmons SDS V,...
- Easy workflow: one interface to learn, thirty drum machines to play
- Made for live performance: XY Pad, Beat Looper, Slicer, Real-time automation on all parameters
- 14 high quality effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter, Sub generator
- Sparkâ??s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration: 16 independant audio outputs, midi I/O
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE) and high resolution sampling
- More than 1300 pre-programmed patterns
- Drum Engines
- TAE engine: Roland CR-78, Roland TR-808, Roland TR-606, Korg Mini Pops 7, Korg KPR-77, Ace Tone Rhythm Ace FR-2L, Yamaha MR-10, Maestro Rhythm King MKII, Boss DR-55, Casio VL Tone and SK-1, Simmons SDS V, Phatwerk, Micromatix.
- Sample based and hybrid engines: EMU SP 12, Roland TR-909, Roland TR-707, Roland TR-727, Roland TR-626, Roland R8, EMU Drumulator, Oberheim DMX, Sequencial Circuits Drumtrax, Kawai R-100, LinnDrum, Linn 9000, Casio RZ1, Yamaha RX5, Pulsator, Dirty-909.
Arturia Spark Vintage Drum Machines Plug-In System Requirements
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Mac (Intel only)
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU
- 2GB free hard disk space
Click here to view all Arturia products