Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer Details
Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 is a rugged, reliable powered mixer that is built to deliver outstanding audio quality night after night. Created for gigging musicians, schools, PA and AV rental companies, hotels and conference centres, Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer is the professional choice for power and performance.
Touring Grade build Quality
Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer is designed and built to Allen & Heathâ??s legendary standards to ensure a long life in the toughest of live sounds environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
Selected for maximum ruggedness and low distortion,, Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer packs enough power to comfortably rock 200-300 capacity venues with no distortion. The output can be set to feed L+R speakers, or Mono LR + Foldback, or Mono LR + Sub. Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer has a built in, 2 channel, high power class D amplifier, coupled to a super-reliable linear power supply. This combination provides the best of both worldsâ?"the cool running efficiency of class D amplification allied to the proven robustness and peak headroom of a toroidal power supply, with the ability to cope with high demand surges.
Simple, Efficient, Portable
Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer offers a super convenient solution for high quality PA on the move. It weighs in at a modest 10.3kg (24lbs) and there is a tough carry handle built into the chassis, making it easy to take Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer into the most challenging of venues.
USB Playback / Recording
A flexible USB connection allows playback to / from a computer, so capturing a high quality stereo recording of the show or playing walk-in music or backing tracks from a laptop could not be simpler.
Ultimate Guitar Tone
Two of Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer's jack inputs can take a normal line level or a low level, high impedance input from a guitar pickup, so guitars can be plugged straight into Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer without the need for DI boxes. These inputs have been crafted to recreate the sound of a classic tube preamp in a combo or head amp for incredible definition and warmth.
Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer preamps are developed by Allen & Heathâ??s pre-eminent analogue designer, Mike Griffin, and have earned an enviable reputation in pro audio circles for their exceptionally low noise and high headroom. Their passion for quality extends to the FX. Put simply, cheap FX sound cheap. Thatâ??s why they decided to invest the energies of their R&D team in crafting 16 of their own time-delay FX that they are proud to put their name to.
Professional touches like outputs on XLRs, inserts on the masters and sweepable mids on the EQ set Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer apart from the many semi-pro powered mixers on the market. Their attention to detail can also be felt from the Neutrik jacks and XLRs right through to the smooth glide ALPS faders â?" they donâ??t use the cheap components found in budget mixers.
Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer Features
- 2x500 Watt Power Amp
- 8 Mic/Line Inputs
- 2 Stereo Inputs
- 1 Aux / FX Send
- 9 Band Graphic EQ
- Record Bus
- USB Recording / Playback
- Touring Grade Build Quality
- 2 Line Inputs with Class A high impedance for ultimate guitar tone
- 3 Band British EQ with Swept Mid
- 16 Studio Quality FX with Tap Tempo
Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer Specifications
- Manufacturer: Allen & Heath
- Product: Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer
- Mono channel (XLR) Input: -10 to â?"60dBu for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input (Jack socket): +10 to â?"40dBu (+31dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack or phono sockets): 0dBu Nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs ( XLR) Normal/DI out: 0dBu/-30dBu +21dBu/-9dBu maximum
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets): 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum
- Frequency Response: Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz, Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 25kHz
, Stereo in to Mix L/R out: +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz +10dBu Out: THD+N: 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz +10dBu Out: 0.006%
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 1kHz +10dBu Out: 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 1kHz +10dBu Out: 0.007%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT: 0.015%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN: 2% Second Harmonic
- Analogue Headroom From Nominal (0Vu): 21dB
- USB in & out headroom From Nominal (0Vu): 14dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz: Noise: -127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz: Noise: -93dBu
- USB Audio In/Out: USB 1.1 compliant 16bit
- Sample Rate: 32, 44.1, or 48kHz
- Amplifier: Class D 500W + 500W with toroidal linear PSU, 9 band 2 channel graphic EQ
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 8 ohms
- Protection: Amp thermal shutdown
- Cooling: 60mm fan
- Frequency Response Both Channels ( 200W RMS 1kHz sine wave, 4 ohm loads
): 12Hz to 30kHz (-1/+1 dB)
- THD Both Channels (200W RMS 1kHz sine wave, 4 ohm loads): 0.3%
- Music Power With 40% Duty Cycle (1kHz sine into single / dual 4 ohm load, <1% distortion): 500W / 450W
- Music Power With 40% Duty Cycle (1kHz sine into single / dual 8 ohm load, <1% distortion): 285W / 265W
- Weight: Unpacked: 10.30kg (30 lb), Packed: 13.75kg (22 lb)
Allen & Heath Zed-P1000 Powered Mixer Downloads
Click here to view all Allen & Heath Products