Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Kit
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Kit
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Kit Details
The DM10 Studio Kit is professional, six-piece electronic drum set with
natural-feeling RealHead drum pads, low-noise DMPad Cymbals, the
groundbreaking DM10 drum module, and a compact, flexible StealthRack.
will immediately notice the DM10 moduleâ??s outstanding sound quality.
This new drum sound module contains true drum, cymbal and percussion
sounds, built from real samples of classic studio drums and prized
cymbals. Drummers will find some of the most in-demand acoustic drum
sounds from legendary drum brands, a huge arsenal of top producers'
go-to snare drums, real American, Canadian, Chinese, and Turkish
cymbals, and a choice selection of classic drum machine and electronic
percussion sounds that have fueled the biggest hit records.
ears will notice that each sound is actually a series of different
samples; multiple dynamic-level samples and articulations are all built
in so as you play harder and softer, the drum or cymbal changes its
timbre, not just its volume. This engineered realism is known as
Dynamic Articulationâ"˘, an Alesis exclusive. You can play with or
without reverb for different room sounds and enjoy a wide variety of
rimshots, rim clicks and different stick-placement sounds on the
cymbals. For example, a hi-hatâ??s sound depends on a number of factors:
how open or closed the pedal is, how hard it is struck, and other
variables resulting in 40 different sounds â?" plus foot chick and heel
The DM10 module not only has a breathtaking collection
of sounds on-board, it is also the world's first drum-sound module that
enables you to load new sound sets via USB connection from your
computer. This means that your sounds will always stay fresh, current
and cutting edge.
You can also use the DM10 as a
trigger-to-MIDI interface for performing and tracking with software
drum modules such as BFD, Toontrack and Reason, among others. For
practice, you can play along with the tracks in the DM10â??s internal
sequencer, mix in an iPod or other MP3 player and play along.
DM10 module has 12 trigger inputs, perfect for creating custom
configurations. The DM10â??s top-panel mixer gives you easy access to
creating custom mixes.
REALHEAD DRUM PADS
DM10 Studio Kit features Alesisâ?? acoustic-feeling RealHead pads in 10"
and 8" sizes. The dual-zone pads feature real mylar drumheads and real
triple-flanged counterhoops for the feel you demand. The snare and tom
pads are dual zone, enabling you to perform rimshots, rim clicks or
assign other sounds such as wind chimes, cymbals, gongs and cowbells on
the tom rims.
RealHead snare and tom pads mount on standard 10.5mm L-rods with low-slip, knurled mounting surfaces.
can use virtually any single or double kick pedal with the RealHead
Kick Pad, or split the DM10's kick input with a Y-cable and connect an
optional second kick pad for the pedal feel you prefer.
DM10 Studio Kit includes a set of four low-noise DMPad Cymbals. The kit
includes a DMPad Hi-Hat Cymbal, two DMPad Crash Cymbals, and a
triple-zone DMPad Ride Cymbal. DMPad Cymbals provide a rubberized
playing surface for a great balance between natural cymbal feel and low
stick-on-pad sound. The Ride and one Crash cymbal feature large choke
triggers on the undersides for accurate cymbal control. The DMPad Ride
also features multi-zone triggering on the bell, face and edge. The
DMPad Hi-Hat Cymbal and RealHat Pedal give you continuously variable
control from wide open to tightly closed.
DM10 Studio Kit comes with an ergonomically curved, black aluminum
StealthRack. The StealthRack is fully adjustable and large enough to
easily accommodate adding on additional pads, yet takes up a fraction
of the space of an acoustic kit so it's perfect for studios and
rehearsal spaces. It employs standard 1 1/2" tubing for compatibility
with virtually all drum manufacturersâ?? rack hardware.
DM10 Studio Kit gives you more â?" more drums, more cymbals, more sounds,
more flexibility, and more value â?" to power your creativity.
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Kit Features
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Kit Specifications
- DM10 high-definition drum module with 12 trigger inputs and mixer
- RealHead 10" snare and four 8" toms â?" dual-zone drum pads with real mylar heads
- DMPad Cymbals: hi-hat, two crashes, and triple-zone ride
- Compact, black aluminum StealthRack
- Premium sound library of uncompressed samples from real drums and cymbals
- Dynamic Articulation changes sounds' timbre along with dynamics for realism
- Sound-set loading and use with software drum modules, both via USB
- Play along and record yourself with the sequencer
- Mix input for practicing with CD and MP3 players
AUDIO AND TRIGGER I/O
- Polyphony: 64 voices
- Memory: 128 MB, linear
SOUND SET AND SEQUENCES
- Audio inputs: stereo (2x RCA)
- Trigger inputs: 12x 1/4" TRS
- Hi-hat controller input: continuous compatible (1x 1/4")
- MIDI: In, Out (2x DIN MIDI)
- Audio outputs: stereo Main (2x 1/4" balanced), stereo Aux assignable (2x 1/4" balanced)
- Headphone output: stereo (1x 1/4" TRS)
- Computer: High-speed USB for MIDI and computer transfer (1x USB slave)
- Preset sounds: 1,047
- Preset sound type: 16-bit uncompressed samples
- Preset kits: 100 (all kits can be overwritten)
- Sequencer patterns: 75 preset, 25 user (all patterns can be overwritten)
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit Electronic Drum Kit Includes
- Basses: 55
- Beatbox: 55
- Beat/drum machine: 59
- Chinas: 13
- Crashes: 36
- Hi-hats: 25
- One-hits: 349
- Kicks: 91
- Percussion: 151
- Rides: 28
- SFX: 31
- Snares: 85
- Toms: 69
- (1) DM10 drum module
- (4) RealHead 8" Dual-Zone Drum Pads
- (1) RealHead 10" Dual-Zone Drum Pad
- (1) RealHead Kick Pad
- (1) DMPad 12" Hi-Hat Cymbal
- (2) DMPad 12" Crash Cymbals
- (1) DMPad 14" Ride Cymbal
- (1) StealthRack with mounting clamps and arms
- (1) RealHat Pedal continuously variable hi-hat control pedal
- (1) Set of interconnection cables