Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10
The Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10 brings your way improvements and additions to both Live and Push. This powerful upgrade includes latency compensation, improved warping, new Tuner, max 7 and much more.
The Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10 includes the instruments and sounds you need to make music. Bringing improvements and additions for creating musical ideas, this upgraded version turns them into finished songs, and even taking them onto the stage.
The Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10 brings refinements to Live's audio warping and introduces latency-compensated automation, a new Tuner device, and more. For Ableton Push users this update brings the ability to use all 64 pads to play drums - and quickly flip back to 16 pads for step sequencing. In addition, Max for Live now includes Max 7, the latest, most powerful version of Max.
The Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10 allows you to create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you've used music software before, you're already familiar with one half of the Ableton Live 01 Standard. It's Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically. But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with the Ableton Live 10 Standard's flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
The Ableton Live 10 Standard includes the instruments and sounds you need to make music. Comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music. For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) the Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 9.2 has a full range of effects from corrective to creative.
The Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10 provides easy and flexible ways for combining and integrating all kinds of devices, so you can work with instruments and effects the way you want to. Use your external hardware synthesizers or effects units as if they were plug-ins, via the Ableton Live 10 Standard's unique External Instrument and External Audio Effect devices. Racks let you combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device. Each of the eight Macro knobs can be mapped to any number of parameters in a Rack, allowing for customized controls. Use VST or Audio Units instruments and effects alongside the Ableton Live 10 Standard's native devices. Ableton's Pack store allows you to browse and download instruments and patches.
The Ableton Live 10 Standard can convert harmony, melody and beats from recordings to MIDI. It can take the notes from audio files and transform them directly into notes in a MIDI track. This lets you extract harmony, melody or drums from an existing recording or one of your own. Even create new melodies and rhythms using solo instruments or your own voice. Sampling just got much bigger.
The Ableton Live 10 Standard is even more powerful when it's hands-on. And it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds, including MIDI controllers, Multi-touch devices like iOS or Android. The Ableton Live 10 Standard also features flexible MIDI and keyboard mapping, so you can map MIDI knobs, sliders, and buttons or even your computer keyboard to almost every control in the Ableton Live 10 Standard.
Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10 Features
- 1100+ Sounds (11GB)
- 3 Instruments (Drum Rack, Impulse and Simpler)
- Also includes External Instrument device
- 37 Effects (+ Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, Filter Delay, Frequency Shifter, Glue, Multi-band Dynamics, Overdrive, Resonators, Spectrum, Vinyl Distortion, Vocoder, Arpeggiator, Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chord, Chorus, Compressor, EQ Three, Erosion, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Limiter, Looper, Note Length, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Pitch, Random, Redux, Reverb, Saturator, Scale, Simple, Delay, Utility, Velocity)
- Also includes External Audio Effect device
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Ableton Upgrade from Live Lite LE to Live 10 Specifications
- OS Requirements: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, or PC with Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Multicore processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Display: 1024x768
- For Installating Live: DVD drive or broadband internet connection
- Required Disk Space: 3GB Free Disk Space for basic installation
Click here to view all Ableton products